The Department of Human Settlements and Urban Development (DHSUD) has 726 job openings NATIONWIDE. If you are looking for a job in the government, this is a good opportunity for you. See the qualifications and the area of assignment in the PDF below.
Requirements and Application
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than August 20, 2020.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture and Work Experience Sheet (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017).
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
- QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MARITES P. TUMBADO
Officer-in-Charge – HRDD
DHSUD Bldg., Kalayaan Ave., cor.
Mayaman St., Diliman, Quezon City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED
Looking for other jobs? You can also read the following vacancies:
Like and Follow our Official Facebook page for updates, job opportunities, scholarships, news, etc.