The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas BSP is hiring Bank Officers. If you are interested to apply, see the qualifications, requirements and application procedure below.
1. Applicants must be Filipino citizens and must meet the minimum requirements of the vacant position(s).
2. Applicants should indicate/specify the position key, title of the position applied for, and the name of the
department/office where the vacancy is.
3. All items should be answered properly and completely, e.g., “inclusive dates (mm/dd/year – mm/dd/year)”, etc.
4. Likewise, applicants should have a soft copy of resume at hand to be uploaded to the system for the application to proceed.
5. Applications will be accepted on or before the deadline which is ten (10) calendar days from publication date; applications received beyond the last day of publication will not be acted upon.
The following documents be on hand and ready once requested:
- Original and 2 photocopies of your:
a. Transcript of Records
c. Authenticated copy of Civil Service Eligibility report of rating and/or Board Rating Certificate
- Copies of Updated Resume
- 2 Pictures (Passport-size with white background)
- Certificate/s of Employment with Duties & Responsibilities
- Certificate/s of Trainings/Seminars
- PSA copy of Birth Certificate
- PSA copy of Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- NBI, Police and Barangay Clearances
Applications will be considered valid for a period of one (1) year. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Available Job Vacancies in the BSP
Interested applicants may apply online thru the BSP e-Recruitment Portal
For more information and details, visit the BSP website here.