VaXCertPh portal officially began the pilot run on September 6, 2021, for the issuance of digital COVID-19 vaccination certificates in the country. However, the initial phase will prioritize requests coming from OFWs, and Filipinos who will be departing from the Philippines for international travel with their place of residence indicating NCR and Baguio City.
The VaxCertPH will be opened to the general public and for other purposes at a later time based on the recommendations of the VaxCertPH Sub-TWG to the IATF. The DICT is directed to ensure that private establishments be given access with the public key in order to provide a manner for confirming the authenticity of vaccination certificates purportedly obtained using VaxCertPH.
VaxCertPH relies on the data submitted by local government units (LGUs) through the Vaccine Information Management System (VIMS).
VaXCertPh: How to register for digital covid-19 certificate in the Philipppines?
Individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 can get their digital vaccination certificates through the VaxCertPH portal at: https://vaxcert.doh.gov.ph
- Click Continue, to request a vaccination certificate. If you want to verify your covid 19 vaccination certificate QR code, click the scan button.
- You will then need to review the data privacy and tick the box if you have read and agreed. Then, click continue.
- Answer the questions with regards to your vaccine and your travel. Note: The certificate to be generated is valid 14 days after the final vaccination date.
- Enter your personal details and make sure that they match the details on your vaccination card.
- Review your given information, input the code that is shown on your screen and they will be verifying the vaccination details you give. In case no record has been found, you can upload your vaccination card and valid ID and provide your e-mail & contact number.
- After they find your record, then that’s it. You can now get your vaccination certificate. You can download, print, or simply take a screenshot of your certificate’s QR code.
17 thoughts on “VaXCertPh: How to register for Digital Covid-19 certificate?”
Get vaccine certificate
Bakit pag nag reregister ako lagi sinasabi is invalid? Why po gnon?
Ive already sent my vaccination card and valid id,so pls give my vaccination certificate needed in my requirements travel going home.Thank you.
Good Day Mam/Sir,
Yung Father ko po 1st dose Jul 16,2021 – 2nd dose Jul 15,2021 sa San Antonio Nueva Ecija, nag register po kami sa VaxCertPH wala po record yung 2nd dose nya. Anu po dapat gawin? Salamat po sa sasagot!!!
Tapos na po akong mag Sign and Fully Vaccinated na din po ako pero bakit record has not Found?
Ano yon nagpapasa ako ng Files At pinafully Vaccinated Lang Pero Di naka Record Files at pangalan ko..? Tanong ko lang po ahh..
Not once But Trice akong nag try pero Record jot Found PA din..
Please Kailangan ko po NG Vaccination Certificate Para po maka travel at maka owi kasama ko po Anak ko Kailangan na po naming omowi samin..
I tried so many times its only says invalid .but all my information i give is correct according to my vaccination card..
Plss fix this .