How to get a DOLE Certificate of Involuntary Separation?

The Social Security System (SSS) of the Philippines has unemployment benefit assistance given to employees, which includes house workers, Overseas Filipino Workers (Sea-based and Land-Based) who were terminated or involuntary separated from their job.

DOLE Certificate of Involuntary Separation is one of the necessary requirements to be able to claim the said benefit. DOLE guidelines on the issuance of DOLE Certification as a requirement for the application for payment of unemployment insurance or involuntary separation benefit as per the Department Circular No. 1 series of 2019 can be found below.


How to get DOLE Certificate of Involuntary Separation for SSS unemployment assistance?

Before getting the said requirement make sure first that you are qualified to get the 20k Unemployment benefit from SSS.

Requirements for DOLE Certificate of unemployment

Applicants shall be required to bring one valid ID and a copy of Notice of Termination issued by the employer. In the absence of Notice of Termination, an applicant may submit a duly Notarized Affidavit of Termination of Employment that you can download below.

Application Process

File your application to the DOLE Provincial/ Field Office where you reside or where your company is located.

For OFW, you can either visit the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) where your employer operates or go to the DOLE Provincial or Field Office where you live.

You can now apply for a certificate online, check this DOLE Certificate of Unemployment online application NCR.

DOLE Certification Guidelines & Notarized Affidavit of Termination of Employment Form

DOLE Certification Guidelines by Jean Castro on Scribd

Related  LTO Portal: How to register on the LTMS Portal Online

Comments are closed.