The Land Transportation Office LTO launched the Land Transportation Management System (LTMS) in June 2020. The new online web portal allows you to apply and renew your vehicle registration as well as your driver’s license.
LTO Online Portal (LTMS)
The LTMS is a platform where the public can do their transactions online. It can process various online transactions including driver/conductor’s application for renewal of licenses, requests for revision of records, and requests for Certificate of No Apprehension.
Moreover, motorists may also settle traffic violations by paying fines online or at any LTO District Office Cashier
The LTO online portal is a big help especially in this time of crisis where social distancing is a must. It will not only reduce your contact with others, but it is also very convenient since you can register and do your transaction at home using your phone or computer.
How to register on the LTO online portal 2021?
Registration on the new online platform is easy and fast.
- Visit the LTO online portal by going to this link: portal.lto.gov.ph
- Click register and tick the box for the terms of the agreement. Fill out the captcha form.
- Select what type of registration you would like. Choose individual for individual registrants.
- They will then ask if you have a Philippine driver’s license.
- Individuals who already have a license will be asked the following information: Driver’s/conductor’s license number, Expiry date, Official receipt number (or mother’s maiden name if you no longer have your receipt).
- Meanwhile, if you are a first-time applicant, you will be asked to give the following details: Your name, birthday, sex, and Mother’s maiden name.
- For alien residents, they will first be asked about their info such as an alien certificate of the registration number, expiry date, and nationality before they can provide their personal details.
- Input your mobile number and email address.
- The LTO will then send a verification link on your email, so make sure that the email you give is active. Click the link to activate your registration and complete your profile by supplying the rest of the information needed.
- You will then be assigned with a 15 digit number which you can use to sign in with the LTO online portal. It will serve as your username so make sure to write or remember it.
After you finish with the registration, you can now choose the transaction you want on your dashboard. As of this time, the services available in the LTMS are licensing, transactions, documents, and profiles.