Safe pass is an all-digital, contact-free authorizing, scheduling, and contact tracing system to help businesses operate safely in the new normal.
The Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID) Resolution No. 42 adopted “SafePass” as the COVID-19 Prevention and Incident Management platform for all business establishments.
SafePass aims to complement the previously adopted StaySafe.ph.
What business establishments safe pass is best for?
Safe pass is best for all on-site locations required to operate during the Community Quarantine period particularly Office Buildings & Facilities, Malls, Groceries & Convenience Stores, Restaurants, Banks, and Pharmacies.
What is Safe pass use for?
Establishments use Safepass app for Covid 19 Contact Tracing. Businesses use it for the following reasons:
- Safe pass protects employees and customers. No contact is needed since it is digitized for the collection of health information for every visitor.
- It offers Guest reservation options. It eases the crowd so they can focus on offering a comfortable and secure experience to their customers.
- It gives business access to Scheduling and Capacity Management tools which will help you better implement social distancing rules.
- It provides contact tracing based on the company’s plan which offers you an efficient Incident Management Experience.
SafePass Registration Guide for Customers
It is important to consider everyone’s health now that more businesses are ready to open again after the quarantine. Get your SafePass ID to enter establishments like hotels, restaurants, government agencies and other Safepass protected areas.
There are two ways to get your ID, you can register at the Safepass Portal or through the Facebook Messenger.
Through Facebook Messenger
- Go to this link https://www.facebook.com/safepassportal/, click the send message button, and then Get Started.
- Input 3 to Get your Safepass ID.
- Enter your mobile number. You will receive One Time Pin (OTP) for activating your SafePass account.
- Input the 4 digit MPIN. MPIN is a four-digit password you’ll need to access your SafePass account.
- You will receive a message that you successfully created your SafePass account.
Through Safepass Portal
- Go to https://get.safepass.ph/quick-registration/mobile-input.
- Enter your mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to you and input it then click verify.
- Write your Full Name and enter a 4 digit MPIN then click Proceed.
- You successfully created your SafePass Account.
- They will send you a message where you can access your QR code. You can save it as a PDF or Screenshot it.
How to use SafePass ID before entering the location?
Just scan your QR code when entering an establishment if the location does not require you to request entry. If the location needs request entry, chat the safepass Portal on Messenger by clicking this link m.me/safepassportal. Choose 1 for Request Entry then enter the location code posted on the entrance of the establishment. Answer the chatbot until entry request is granted.
Before you exit, scan your SafePass ID again. This will allow locations to accurately track your exposure in case of a covid alert in the area.
Dipolog (Dipolog e-pass) and Quezon City (KyusiPass) has used SafePass to boost contact tracing efforts in their city.
Dipolog e-pass (How to get QR code)
- Go to this link passport.safepass.ph
- Enter your mobile number and click create a safe pass account.
- Follow the instructions and login into your account.