Are you a nurse looking for a greener pasture? Maybe this is what you’ve been waiting for. A good opportunity is waiting for nurses who want to work in Germany.
Germany, under the Triple Win Program, is in need of 750 registered nurses with a higher salary and other new benefits.
EMPLOYER: GERMAN FEDERAL EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
WORKSITE: Federal Republic of Germany
CLASSIFICATION: Government to Government Arrangement
750 REGISTERED NURSES
Intensive Care Unit
Geriatric Care/Nursing Home/Elderly Care*
Medical and Surgery Ward
Neurology, Orthopedics, and related fields
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Filipino citizen and permanent resident of the Philippines
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Active Philippine Nursing License
- At least one (1) year related professional experience (bedside)in hospitals, rehabilitation centers and/or care institutions
- Applicants must have German language proficiency or willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines to attain Level B1(to be paid by the employer)
- and MUST be able to attend the language class in November 2021-January 2022; or with B1 or B2 Language Proficiency Level in accordance with Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- SALARY: successful candidates shall have a starting monthly salary of € 2,300/PHP 135,700 which will be increased to € 2,800/ PHP 165,200 after recognition as a qualified nurse
- TRANSLATION OF RECOGNITION DOCUMENTS will be paid by the employer including the medical checks.
- BONUS PAYMENT: for passing the A2and B1 of € 250 (each level on its PESO equivalent) in first take
- TRAVEL EXPENSES: the employer will pay the visa and airfare from the Philippines to Germany
- BOARD AND LODGING: the employer will assist the employee in finding a suitable accomodation. The selected nurse will bear the expenses in full or in part of the board and lodging.
NO PLACEMENT FEE ESTIMATED SALARY PHP 135,700 MONTHLY
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS should:
1. Register online and secure appointment at www.poea.gov.phor http://onlineservices.poea.gov.ph/OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx and personally submit the following documents at the counters of Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg (POEA Ortigas)
2. Fastened in a folder and properly labeled with RSF 217007, Applicant’s name, Position applied for, country destination, PEOS Online Number and E-Registration Number during their respective schedule of appointment
- Cover letter with curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture
- Nursing Diploma ( notarized copy)
- Board Certificate and PRC License
- Certificates of Employment in related field (previous and current) (notarized copy)
- Attendance and/or level certificate of German Language (if available)
- Copy of valid passport
- Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the resume to the employer
- Check RSF 210007 posted at POEA Website (www.poea.gov.ph) for complete details
- For inquiries call: 8722-11-72/ 8722-11-46
Deadline of submission of applications:
Applicants from the POEA Regional Offices: 27 August 2021
Applicants from the Central Office (POEA – Ortigas): 31 August 2021