The Office of the Army Chief Public Affairs is looking for a Layout Artist to join with a possibility of regularization. If you are an interested applicant, these are the qualifications needed for the job:
- Proven ability in using editing software (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Education: Completion of two years studies in college with relevant vocational course/trade course (Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree is an asset)
- Experience: At least 1 year experience relevant to the job
- Eligibility: Career Service Eligibility (Subprofessional/First level)
- Training: At least 4 hours of relevant training
How to apply?
Interested applicants may submit their Letter of Intent, Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet and Work Experience Sheet, and Portfolio on or before August 30, 2021, to:
Address your letter to:
CPT Floraida Tayongtong Administrative Branch, Office of the Army Chief Public Affairs
There you go folks if you are up to the job you can now email them.