Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) is currently looking for applicants to fill its vacant plantilla positions for Intelligence Officer 1.
If you wish to be part of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency, you can apply as an Intelligence Officer I. The salary is in grade 11 with an amount of P22,316 in the first tranche of SSL 5.
- Age: At least 21 to 35 years old upon oath-taking
- Should be a baccalaureate degree holder of any four (4) year course
- Eligible for Career Service second Level position either:
- Bar or Board Eligibility
- Career Service Professional Eligibility; and
- Honor Graduate Eligibility
- Male: 5’2″ feet or 157.48 centimeters (cm)
- Female: 5′ feet or 152.4 centimeters (cm)
Fire officer eligibility, Penology officer eligibility, PNP entrance eligibility, barangay official eligibility, and other equivalents to first-level eligibility are not accepted.
***For those under height, please secure a Certificate of Confirmation (COC) from NCIP
You should be willing to undergo rigid training for six (6) months. Furthermore, you can be assigned anywhere in the country for long periods of time.
- An application letter (original copy) addressed to:
Usec. Wilkins M. Villanueva, MPA, CESE
PDEA Bldg., NIA Northside Rd., National Gov’t. Center
Brgy. Pinyahan, Quezon City
- Personal Data Sheet. Your cellphone number and email must be indicated in the PDS. It should be computerized/encoded.
- NSO- PSA Birth Certificate (photocopy)
- Transcript of Records (photocopy)
- Diploma (photocopy)
- CSC eligibility or Board of rating (photocopy)
Note: In green long folder with Table of Contents and Tabbings.
Where and How to apply?
Applicants may opt to submit a job application to any nearest PDEA regional office or thru the ff:
PDEA Academy Liason Office/ Clinic PDEA National Office, NIA Northside Road National Government Center, Barangay Pinyahan Quezon City PDEA Academy Camp General Mariano Castañeda Tartaria, Silang, Cavite
For more information, you can contact PDEA Academy at cellphone numbers 0918-535-4378 (SMART) and 0977-364-1274 (GLOBE)
Facebook Page: PDEA Cares