The Bureau of Immigration acts as the primary enforcement arm of the Department of Justice and the President of the Philippines. It ensures that all foreigners within its territorial jurisdiction comply with existing laws.
It announces online that it needs over a hundred immigration officers. Refer to the photo below.
Immigration Officer I
This is a plantilla position meaning you will be a permanent employee. Successful applicants can receive a salary grade of 11 amounting to P20,754.
Even if you don’t have the experience, you can still apply to this position as long as you acquire a bachelor’s degree. Training, on the other hand, is not required as long as you have second level eligibility.
- Position- Immigration Officer I
- Salary- P20,754.
- Education- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience/Training- None Required
- Eligibility- Second Level Eligibility
Application Process and Requirements
You can apply online through this link: http://careers.immigration.gov.ph/. For the best experience, use an updated modern browser such as google chrome or Mozilla firefox in accessing the site.
Prepare the following requirements:
1.A digital scan copy of the following in the PDF Format:
- Original Transcript of Records
- School Diploma ( Original )
- Original Certificate of Eligibility
- Originally Composed Letter of Intent addressed to the Current Commissioner.
For multiple pages, compile them into 1 PDF file only ( eg. 2 school diplomas in 1 pdf file, 5 TOR in 1 pdf file).
2. A digital ID picture with dimension 413×521 pixels (300 dpi). The photograph must clearly show the subject’s face and must be taken within the last 6 months.