The Philippine Space Agency (PhilSA) is the central government agency addressing all national issues and activities related to space S&T applications. Created under Republic Act No. 11363 or the Philippine Space Act, the PhilSA is an attached agency of the Office of the President for purposes of policy and program coordination, and to ensure alignment in national policies and priorities.
The PhilSA is looking for applicants to join their team. A total of 14 vacant positions are available. If you are interested to apply, then this is your chance. Read the full details below.
- One (1) Supervising Administrative Officer
- Two (2) Accountant I
- Two (2) Administrative Officer II (Budget Officer I)
- One (1) Administrative Officer I (Supply Officer I)
- One (1) Administrative Officer I (Records Officer I)
- One (1) Administrative Officer I (Cashier I)
- Four (4) Administrative Assistant III
- Two (2) Attorney III
PhilSA hiring, Qualifications
Applicants are requested to submit the following application requirements (in PDF) to [email protected] with the subject, “Job Application: Position (Division)_Surname”:
1. Letter of intent addressed to JOEL JOSEPH S. MARCIANO, JR. Ph.D.
2. Updated Personal Data Sheet (pls. use the CSC Form 212 and its attached Work Experience Sheet);
3. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
4. Scholastic Records (Diploma and Transcript of Records);
5. Certificate of eligibility/license/rating;
6. Training certificate/s; and
7. Employment certificate/s (if applicable).
a) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, pregnancy, or religion, and other personal attributes of the individual.
b.) Item number of the position must be indicated on the letter of intent.
c) Applications with incomplete documentary requirements shall not be processed.
d) Applicants who wish to apply to more than one (1) position should send a separate application for each position.
e) Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted and contacted.
f.) Only applications sent to [email protected] shall be processed.
Deadline of Application: September 13, 2021
Place of Assignment: Quezon City