Do you want to serve your country? Be enlisted in the Philippine Navy, join the Naval Information and Communication Technology Center!
The Naval ICT Center is hiring. They are looking for people with the following background:
- Information and Communication Technology
- Computer Programming
- Computer Handling and Servicing
- Computer System and Network Technology
- Computer Technology
- Electronics Communications Technology
- Other ICT related courses
Who are Qualified to apply?
Like any other job postings, one must be qualified to be able to be hired. Read the qualifications below to see if you are fit for the job.
- At least 18 years old and not more than 32 years upon appointment as Candidate Soldier
- Must be a natural born Filipino citizen with good moral character
- Unmarried and with no child to support
- Has completed K-12 or at least 72 units in college (preferably technical course) or High School Graduate with TESDA Computer System Servicing NCII
- At least 5 feet in height
Here are the initial requirements that you need to prepare:
- Original and photocopy of PSA
- Original and photocopy of Diploma or Certificate of Completion from any vocational schools at least 72 units/TESDA NCII Certificate
- 2″x2″ Colored picture (3 copies)
- Scanned copy of Government issued ID
Benefits and Privileges
Here are some of the benefits and privileges you can enjoy once you are hired.
- Opportunity to serve the country as Cyber Warfare rated personnel
- Earn as much as Php 25,637.00 while on training
- Earn as much as Php 37,338.00 upon graduation
- Earn additional 10% of base pay every 5 years in the service
- Avail free housing facilities, medical and dental services
- Skills Training
How to apply?
Interested applicants may submit their resume to [email protected]
The Naval Information and Communication Technology Center (NICTC) is located at the Headquarters, Naval Information and Communication Technology Center, Naval Base Heracleo Alano, Sangley Point, Cavite City.
0967 358 6207