Are you keen on serving our country by being part of the military? It is an honor and at the same time a great privilege to be a part Military Defense of the Philippines. The Philippine Airforce is one of the branches of the Armed Forces of the Philippines. It is also known as Hukbong Himpapawid since it focuses on aerial services.
If you wish to work for the PAF, you need to accomplish the first step of the recruitment process as well as undergo rigorous training. The PAF conducts the pre-entry exam for PAF Officer Candidate Course (PAFOCC) for aspiring Officers and Basic Military Training (BMT) for the Candidate Soldier Course.
- Philippine Airforce Exam 2020 Schedule
- Qualifications for Philippine Air Force Candidate Soldier(PAF CS):
- Qualifications for Philippine Air Force Officer Candidate (PAFOC):
- Initial Requirements
- How to apply?
- Application form for PAFOC CL-2021 and BMT- 2020B
- Exam Results
- Physical and Medical Examinations
- Benefits and Salary
- For Your Information:
Philippine Airforce Exam 2020 Schedule
Update: August 4, 2020
The Philippine Air Force announces the resumption of the registration for the PAF Entrance Examination. Click the update by clicking the Read Now below.
Update: March 14, 2020
On the official Facebook page of the PAF, they announce that the processing of applicants and conduct of nationwide qualifying examination for Philippine Air Force Officer Candidate and Candidate Soldier is TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED effective (13 March 2020) due to the threat of COVID-19. This is also in compliance with the announcement of the Commander-in-Chief, President Rodrigo Roa Duterte to avoid mass gathering.
The Philippine Airforce Exam Schedule 2020 is out. The PAF will be accepting applicants for PAF Officer Candidate Course (PAFOCC) Class 2021 and Candidate Soldier (CS) for Basic Military Training (BMT) Class 2020 Bravo starting March 2, 2020, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Weekdays only). Applicants may process their applications at the Examination Centers listed below or at the designated Processing Centers:
|EXAMINATION CENTERS||DATES OF EXAM|
|TOG 1, Loakan Airport, Baguio City||March 03-05, 2020|
|TOG 5, Legaspi City, Albay||March 08-10, 2020|
|TOG 2, Cauayan City, Isabela||March 13-15, 2020|
|Clark Airbase, Mabalakat City, Pampanga||March 18-20, 2020|
|TOWWEST Antonio Bautista Air Base, PPC, Palawan||March 18-20, 2020|
|Col Jesus Villamor Airbase, Pasay City||March 04-31, 2020|
|560th ABG BGen Benito N Ebuen Airbase, Lapu-Lapu City||March 03-05, 2020|
|TOG 6, Dingle, Iloilo||March 08-10, 2020|
|TOG 6 TACP, Camp Alfredo Montelibano, Bacolod City||March 13-15, 2020|
|TOG 8, Tacloban City||March 18-20, 2020|
|528th DAST, Negros Oriental State University Main Campus II, Dumaguete City||March 23-25, 2020|
|TOG 12, datu Odin Sinsuat, Cotabato City||March 03-05, 2020|
|TOG 11 Old Airport Sasa, Davao City||March 08-10, 2020|
|TOS Rajah Buayan Air Station, General Santos City||March 13-15, 2020|
|530th ABG Edwin Andrews Airbase, Zamboanga City||March 23-25, 2020|
|TOG 10 Cagayan De Oro City||March 28-30, 2020|
|PAF UNIT||ADDRESS||CONTACT NUMBERS|
|PAFPMC||Col. Jesus Villamor Airbase, Pasay City||09495906803/ 09664617913/ |
|AETDC||Fernando Airbase, Lipa City||09163038784|
|530th ABG||Edwin Andrews Airbase, Zamboanga City||09267292574 / Local 6238|
|560th ABG||BGen Benito N Ebuen Airbase, Lapu-lapu City||09777414229 / 09212722288|
|600th ABG||Air Force City, Clark Airbase, Pampanga||09177051266 Local 6301|
|TOWWEST||Antonio Bautista Airbase, Puerto Prinsesa||(048) 433-3991 / 09061495379 / Local 4141|
Note: OC and CS applicants may process their applications at the above-mentioned EXAMINATION CENTERS.
- OC applicants who will pass the written examinations and who will be included in the list of qualified applicants to be processed will be notified to report at PAFPMC, Col Jesus Villamor Air Base, Pasay City through SMS and mobile phone call for their PFT.
- CS applicants who will pass the written examinations and who will be included in the list of qualified applicants to be processed will be notified to report at their respective Processing Centers thru SMS and mobile phone call for their PFT.
Qualifications for Philippine Air Force Candidate Soldier(PAF CS):
These are the following qualifications to be able to join the PAF Candidate Soldier.
- Must be a citizen of the Philippines
- Single and no legal obligation to support a child or children
- K to 12 graduates or have at least 72 units of college course from an institution recognized by the government
- Age not less than 18 years but not more than 26 years upon appointment as Candidate Soldier (CS). No age waiver will be granted for the purpose of regular enlistment in the AFP
- Minimum entry height requirement of 152.4 cm (5 feet) for both male and female applicants/candidates for Major Services. Provided, however, that the Major Services Commanders shall prescribe their own height requirement depending on the different occupational utilization of the individual with the condition that it shall not be below the minimum height requirement of 152.4 cm
- Must be physically and mentally fit for military training and services and of good moral character and habits.
Qualifications for Philippine Air Force Officer Candidate (PAFOC):
These are the following qualifications for PAF Officer Candidate.
- Male or Female natural-born citizen of the Republic of the Philippines
- Educational Attainment: Must be a baccalaureate degree holder
- Height: 5’0 for both male and female (Indigenous People/Member should submit certification from National Commission on Indigenous People Main Office)
- Age: 21 to 29 Years Old upon admission for training.
- Single and no legal obligation to support a child or children
- Physically and mentally fit for military training and with good moral character.
If you are qualified, you need to know how to apply for the examination to be able to proceed to the next step of recruitment. .
- PSA Issued Birth Certificate (Original and Authenticated Copy)
- Transcript of Records (Original and Authenticated Copy)
- Diploma (Original and Authenticated Copy)
- 2 pcs latest 2×2 Id picture with white Background
- Certification from the School Registrar (if the applicant is graduating student)
- Photocopy of AFP Service Aptitude Test (AFPSAT) Individual Result Form (IRF)(Only for applicants who previously passed the AFPSAT with valid IRF until March 31, 2020)
How to apply?
- Prepare your initial requirements stated above.
- Fill up the Application Form which can be downloaded below.
- Go to the examination centers or processing center near you and submit your Form along with your requirements.
NOTE: Original copies shall only be presented during the screening process and shall not be submitted. All submitted documents shall become PAFPMC property.
Application form for PAFOC CL-2021 and BMT- 2020B
Wear a white polo shirt, pants, and any closed shoes on the examination day. All applicants will undergo a limited physical examination prior to the examination. They will check for the following physical features/deformities:
- Ear or facial piercing for males;
- Multiple ear/facial piercings for females;
- Crossed eyes;
- bow-leggedness / knocked-knee
- Crooked arm(s)
- Lacking finger(s)
- Cleft lip and cleft palate
You can check for the results of your examination on the Philippine Air Force Official Website. You can also call the PAF mobile number at 0966-461-7913 and 0949-590-6803.
Physical and Medical Examinations
After you passed the written examination, you’ll also need to undergo the Physical Fitness Test which. This includes push-ups, sit-ups, and 3.2km run.
- Candidate Soldier applicants passed the written examinations and who will be included in the qualified applicants to be processed will be notified to report at their designated PAF Military Treatment Facility for their Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Officer Candidate applicants who will pass the written examinations will be notified to report at PAFPMC, Col Jesus Villamor Airbase Pasay City for the Physical Fitness Test.
Minimum Requirement for Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
|For MALE||Below 21 Years Old||22 – 26 Years Old||27 – 28 Years Old|
|Push Up (2 minutes)||31 reps||30 reps||28 reps|
|Sit Up (2 minutes)||37 reps||36 reps||35 reps|
|3.2 KM Run||18:14 mins||18:44 mins||20:14 mins|
|For FEMALE||Below 21 Years Old||22 – 26 Years Old||27 – 28 Years Old|
|Push Up (2 minutes)||13 reps||11 reps||9 reps|
|Sit Up (2 minutes)||24 reps||23 reps||22 reps|
|3.2 KM Run||20:14 mins||21:14 mins||22:59 mins|
Benefits and Salary
- Billeting and housing Privileges
- Insurance and Health Care Benefits
- Chance to become a Military Pilot
- Opportunities for Career enhancements
- Opportunities for Graduate Studies both local and abroad
- Job Security
For Your Information:
There are two qualifying exams both for the Philippine Air Force Officer Candidate Course (PAFOCC) and BMT (Candidate Soldier), These are the AFPSAT and PAFGCT.
Philippine Air Force General Classification Test ( PAFGCT) is an exam that you need to take every time you apply. You need to pass both the AFPSAT and PAFGCT in order to qualify for PAFOCC and BMT.
Applicants will be rank according to their scores in both the exam. Individuals with high scores will advance to the next phase of the screening which is the Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Again, scores from the PFT and the qualifying exams will be the basis for the entry to the nest phase. The passing score of PAFOCC Applicants for AFPSAT is 71 out of 150 and PAFGCT is 60 out of 120 while for the CS Applicants the passing score for AFPSAT is 48 out of 150 and PAFGCT is 42 out of 120.
For Licensed Criminologists, they have two (2) options:
1. Not take the qualifying exams and submit the requirements intended for them. Applicants must pass the Limited Physical Exam in order to be considered.
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTERED CRIMINOLOGIST:
A. Fully accomplished PAF Application Form
B. Authenticated Photocopy of TOR
C. Authenticated Photocopy of Diploma
D. Authenticated Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
E. Authenticated Photocopy of Criminologist Licensure Examination Rating
F. Authenticated Photocopy of PRC ID (must be VALID and not expired)
G. Certification of Government Service (if applicable)
H. Seminar/ Trainings (must be related to the full practice of Criminology. Must bear the full name of the owner)
I. Awards/ Recognitions (must be related to the full practice of Criminology. Must bear the full name of the owner)
Note: All the requirements from A to I (1 copy each) shall be fastened in a one (1) WHITE FOLDER WITH BLUE TABBINGS for PAFOCC Applicants and GREEN FOLDER WITH BLUE TABBINGS for CS Applicants.
2. Take the qualifying exams and undergo regular processing.
There is a limited quota for licensed criminologist since PAF also requires other skills. That is why it is highly competitive.