Residence of Metro Manila can register for the vaccination online. According to Mayor Isko Moreno Domagoso, after the priority group will be vaccinated, those who pre register online will be the next in line. However, vaciination is voluntary but is encouraged since it will help you and your family to be protected from the Covid 19.
About the Covid-19 vaccine
Before deciding on whether you want to be vaccinated or not, you need to have the right information first regarding the vaccine and how it works. Here are some facts in order for you to make up your mind.
Vaccination is important to protect ourselves from the Covid 19 along with the other precautionary measures such as wearing a mask and washing our hands.
The vaccine will be given in 2 doses. After the first dose, you will be given the second dose after 4 weeks (depends on the type of vaccine you receive). Typically, the body would need a few weeks to establish immunity after the vaccination.
Accordingly, If a person is infected with a virus that causes COVID-19 even before or just after they have been vaccinated, they can still get COVID-19. This is because the vaccine did not have enough time to produce protection. And also there is still a chance that even after being vaccinated you will still get sick but it is not serious.
Those who be vaccinated will undergo a thorough examination. Pregnant women should let the authority know of their status, or if they are planning to get pregnant, or if they are breastfeeding. Common side effects after being vaccinated are feeling weak or feverish. There is no need to panic if this happens as the body is said to be developing protection or immunity.
How to register for Manila Covid 19 vaccination?
You can register in 4 easy steps:
- Visit the Manila Covid 19 vaccination link: www.manilacovid19vaccine.ph. Then click the Register or the Reserve Button.
- You will need to fill out the registration form. Input the needed information and then tap “Validate”‘
- Enter the One Time Pin (OTP) number that you receive on your phone.
- Save the waiver or screenshot the QR code and present it at the time of your vaccination.
How to get a Vaccine ID?
- Again visit the website www.manilacovid19vaccine.ph.
- Below the page, click the “Search my Record” button.
- Fill out the needed information.
- You will receive the OTP on your registered number.
- Your vaccine ID will automatically be downloaded.
Follow the Official Facebook Page of Mayor Isko to be updated with the Manila Covid 19 schedule 2021 and other updates in Manila.