Naval Air Wing is the home of Naval Aviators, Maintenance Officers, and Aircrew of the Philippine Navy. They are looking for qualified applicants to be an Avionics Technician and an Aircraft Mechanic. Join the Navy and be part of the Naval Air Wing.
- At least 18 years old but not more than 26 years upon appointment as Candidate Sailor.
- Must be a natural-born Filipino citizen and of good moral character.
- Unmarried with no child support.
- Height of at least 5 feet for both Male and Female.
- Must not have any pending civil/criminal case.
- Must pass the AFP Service Aptitude Test(AFPSAT) and IQ exam.
- Must pass the Physical Fitness Test.
For Avionics Technician applicants, completed at least 72 units in any Aviation Related Course or TESDA NCII Training which include:
- BS in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- BS in Avionics Technology
- BS in Aviation Information System
- Electronic Devices and Circuits Assembly
- Instrumentation and Control Servicing NC IV
- Electronics Technology
- Training for Engineers(level 1) Arcdi- Based
- Training for Engineers(level 2) Arcdi – Based
While for Aircraft Mechanic (AD) applicants, completed at least 72 units in any of the Aviation Related Courses or TESDA NC II training. Aviation Related courses include:
- Bachelor of Engineering and Technology Major in Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- BS in Aeronautical Engineering
- BS in Air Transportation
- BS in Aviation Technology
- BS in Aviation Safety and Security Management
- BS in Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- Aircraft Technician Course
- Associate Aircraft Maintenance Technology
What are the Benefits and Privileges?
An opportunity to serve the country. You can earn as much as P25,637 while on training as a Candidate Soldier. Upon graduation, you can receive P37,338 with the rank of Apprentice Seaman (ASN). There will be an additional 50% of the base pay once qualified for Flying Duty Status (FDS). Longevity pay of 10% every 5 years of active military service and free medical, dental and housing for you and your dependents.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to travel abroad and to post overseas. You can study abroad in top universities for free.
- Accomplished application form which can be downloaded from recruitment.navy.mil.ph
- Transcript of Records (Original and Photocopy)
- NSO Birth Certificate (Original and Photocopy)
- College Diploma ( Original and Photocopy)
- Certification of Completion from any vocational schools with at least 72 units/Certificate of NCII from TESDA
- 2×2 colored picture with white background (2 copies)
- Any valid ID (Original and Photocopy)
If you are qualified and interested,
CONTACT THEM AT Naval Air Wing O/NA1 Hotline: 09678050899
Facebook page: Naval Air Wing
Navy Personnel Management Center: 09174763071/09195586274