The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration is hiring. Here are the Job Vacancies in the POEA.
POEA Job Hiring
As of February 11, 2021
Adjudicators, Attorney IV, Information Technology Officer II, Supervising Labor and Employment Officers, Supervising Administrative Officers, Senior Labor and Employment Officers, Attorney III, Attorney II, Labor and Employment Officer III, Labor and Employment Officer II, Administrative Officers, Administrative Assistants
How to apply?
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing indicating the plantilla item number of the desired position. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send them to the email address below not later than February 21, 2021. Further, all applicants must immediately secure a copy of their authenticated certificate of CSC eligibility to be readily available once requested by the HRD Division.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) & Comprehensive CS Form 212 Attachment -Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
Additional Requirements for Non-POEA employees:
- Photocopy of certificate of trainings/seminars attended;
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records & Diploma, Masteral Degree (if applicable); and
- Photocopy of certificate of employment (for non-government employees) and service record (for government employees).
NOTE: TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 AND FOR SAFETY AND HEALTH PURPOSES, WE DO NOT ACCEPT WALK-IN APPLICANTS TEMPORARILY.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to send through email their application to:
APOLLO C. DE ROBLES
OIC-Chief, HRD Division
5F BFO Bldg.,Ortigas Ave. Cor. EDSA, Mandaluyong City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.