Just recently, The Land Transportation Office announces that drivers who want to renew their license are now required to go through Comprehensive Driver’s Education (CDE) starting Oct. 28 to get their CDE certificate.
This is in accordance with Republic Act (RA) 10930 which will be first implemented in the Central Office-Licensing Section and the Quezon City Licensing Center (QCLC) starting Oct. 28. It will be followed by other offices in the National Capital Region on November 3, 2021. On the other hand, areas outside the NCR will be announced at a later date.
You can get CDE materials at the LTO portal, LTO offices, and LTO accredited Schools..
Meanwhile, drivers may now apply for a 10-year Driver’s License renewal if they do not have a traffic violation in 5 years record in pursuant to RA 10930, on the other hand, those who do can only apply for a 5-year renewal.
How to get a Comprehensive Driver’s Education (CDE) certificate in your LTMS account?
It is absolutely free to go through the Comprehensive Driver’s Education (CDE) in LTO Driver’s Education Center or to the LTMS Portal
First, you must have an LTMS account in the LTO Portal. If you still don’t have an account, you can register by visiting this link portal.lto.gov.ph. You can also read out guide on how to register for the LTMS account here.
- In your browser, visit the LTO Portal by typing portal.lto.gov.ph. If you already have a LTMS account, you can log in using your details. If you still don’t have an account, register by clicking “Register Now”.
- Click the “e-learning” button found on top of your screen, on the drop down, choose “Online Refresher Course”.
- Pick the classification of your driver’s license, either Professional or non-professional.
- Tap the “Comprehensive Driving Course” and start watching and learning the videos. After watching all the videos, Click the ” show slide button” and read and understand all the slides.
- After reading the slides and watching the videos, you can now take the exam online.
- Go back to the LTMS homepage.
- Click the e-learning button again, and choose the online validation exam.
- Tap the “Start Exam” button and choosee your drivers license classification, either Prof or Non Prof.
- Answer the exam questions.
- After that you can now print your CDE Certificate.
18 thoughts on “How to get Comprehensive Driver’s Education CDE certificate in LTMS account?”
How and where the CDE CERTIFICATE can get.Is there any requirement for this?
Hello, I passed the LTMS – Online Validation exam but was not able to print the certificate on January 10, 2022, how can I print it now?
I printed only the email of LTO only of my passing the examination. Do I have to take again the exam?
Thank you for your help.
You may reopen your online account and print the said certificate on the same way you accessed the test itself.
Drivers license details did not match in LTO portal
How can i get my passed certifecate LTO portal exam?
How to get CDE
I passed the LTMS online validation exam on. January 31,2022, but failed to print the certificate. How can I retrieve and print it now? I only have the email of LTO informing me that I passed the exam. Should I take the exam again?
How do i retrieve the CDE certificate that I failed to print when I took the CDE last January 31,2022. I just have in my cellphone the email from LTO that I passed the exam. Do I need to redo the exam? Thank you for your reply.
I have my Driver’s Licence but only Temporary Receipt I dont have a PDL Card, can I still renew my License?
I don’t received any verification in my gmail, it’s been 24hrs now. Please someone assist me.
How do I print the certificate? It seems there is no ready option to do that on the certificate page itself.