UP Office of Admission announces the opening of the Online Application for College Admission 2023.
Anyone interested to study at the University can apply online. The application opens on 15 September 2022 and will end on 15 October 2022.
Who May Apply for the UPCA 2023?
- Senior high school student expecting to graduate before SY 2023-2024 from a DepEd-accredited high school or an accredited secondary school abroad; OR
- Graduate of a DepEd-accredited high school or accredited secondary school abroad; AND
- Must have final grades for Grade 8, 9, 10, and Grade 11;
- Must not have taken any college subject/s;
- Must not have taken the UP College Admission Test in the AY 2020-2021 intake or earlier; AND
- Must not have applied and completed the UP College Application for the AY 2021-2022 or the AY 2022-2023 intake.
UPCA Requirements 2023
Before you start your application, please prepare the following documents that you are required to submit together with your application Forms 1 and 2. Refer to this checklist before submission.
|CATEGORY OF APPLICANT||REQUIRED DOCUMENTS|
|All applicants||Fully accomplished Forms:|
Form 1 Personal Data Sheet (filled out by applicant)
Form 2A (filled out by the high school)
Form 2B High School Record (filled out by the applicant)
A certified true copy of the Permanent Secondary School Record (F137/SF10) signed in wet signature of the authorized school personnel should be submitted to the UP Office of Admissions
|IF High school graduate||High school diploma|
|IF Graduating in 2022 from a local HS||DepEd Certificate of Recognition or Permit to Operate|
|ONLY IF Transferee (i.e. has taken subjects from another high school)||Certified clear photocopy of the Permanent Secondary School Record (F137/SF10) from other schools with all the grades earned therein|
|For Foreign Applicants Only||Proof of payment of application processing fee|
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE UPCA
Carefully read the information and instructions provided in this Bulletin. Click on each step to view more information.
Step 1. Sign Up and Activate your account
The online applications are officially open. (Manual application will only be available in selected regional areas).
- Visit the UP Admission Portal by clicking this link https://upadmissionsonline.up.edu.ph/
- Read the General Information stated on the homepage of the website.
- After that, click the “Sign Up” button and Filled out the necessary details including your personal email address.
- Double-check if all the information is accurate before clicking the Sign-Up button because it can no longer be edited. (Do not create multiple accounts.)
- You will receive an email for activation of your account.
- Click the activation link. Once it’s activated, you can now log in to your account.
Step 2. Log in and Fill-out the Online Forms (Form 1)
- Log in to your account. You will then be asked for a code that they sent to your email address.
- Copy and Paste the code and press “Submit”.
- Fill out Form I or your Personal Data Sheet which includes your Basic Information, High School Information, Campus and Course Choices, Other Information, Socio-economic data, your photo, and Certificate.
- Under Basic Information, you can find the Learner’s Reference Number, ask your school if you are unsure of your Learner’s Reference Number.
- For Campus and Courses Choices, you can select a minimum of two different programs and a maximum of four.
- Choose carefully since you cannot change your choices once submitted.
- Complete all other sections. You can see a fully accomplished checklist for all sections of Form I.
- Click Save Draft Button.
The Online portal shall automatically forward a request to your high school principal/school head to fill out Form 2A (High School Profile) which contains the request for a copy of your grades and their submission of Form 2A.
Coordinate with your School and Remind them to send the sealed and Certified Hard Copy of your Form 137/SF10/Student Permanent Record to the Up Office of Admission.
3. Fill out the Form 2B
- Update Basic Information, Fill out Other Information.
- Click the Edit Button to update each grade level in the Attendance in Secondary School Section.
- Encode your Grades for Grade 8,9,10 and 11 correctly and in the same order as in your Form 137.
- Review the details for accuracy.
- Click on Home Button, and now you can see Submit Form 1 and 2B.
- Click on Submit Button once finalized.
- You will be redirected to the Home page.
- A 5-step checklist will be shown for the progress of your admission progress, which also means that you successfully submitted your online application.
Only applicants with complete requirements will be processed.
FOR NON-FILIPINO APPLICANTS ONLY: Pay the UPCAT Application fee.
The non-refundable UPCAT Application Fee is:
- P450 for resident foreign applicants studying in the Philippines
- US$50 for non-resident foreign applicants
MODES OF PAYMENT: The application fee may be paid through any of the following:
- Land Bank (LBP) Account Number 1462-2220-13 (only for peso payments)
- Account Name: UPS Trust (UPCAT)
- Land Bank (LBP) Account Number 3074-0029-26 (for US dollar payments)
- Account Name: UPS Trust (UPCAT)
- Swift Code TLBPPHMM with Address:
Landbank UP Diliman Branch
2nd Floor PNB Bldg.
Apacible St., UP Campus Diliman
Quezon City Philippines
- Landbank will be charging a service fee of P25 for every application;
- Different banks have also set their own fees for the purchase of Manager’s Checks and Cashier’s Checks.