The University of the Philippines (UP) announces the opening of online applications for Admission of first-year students for AY 2022-2023. UPCA stands for Univesity of the Philippines College Admission (UPCA)
DATES TO REMEMBER
|START OF ONLINE APPLICATION PERIOD||15 September 2022|
|DEADLINE FOR FILING OF APPLICATIONS||15 October 2022|
NO UPCAT For SY 2023-2024
This year, there will be no UPCAT same as last year. Students only need to apply and the UP Council will assess and evaluate the student’s credentials.
If you still did not know, UP decided to not administer a College Admission Test (UPCAT) for the School Year 2022-2023 because of health and logical issues brought about by the pandemic. It was a unanimous vote by the University Councils of all the UP constituent universities.
Additional Assessment for First-year students
Since first-year students don’t have an admission exam, the University Council approved an additional assessment for students to qualify for a degree program. Applicants will be notified of the assessment after the evaluation of their High school grades.
Minimum Application Requirements for UPCA 2022
- Senior high school student expecting to graduate before SY 2023-2024 from a DepEd-accredited high school or an accredited secondary school abroad; OR
- Graduate of a DepEd-accredited high school or accredited secondary school abroad; AND
- Must have final grades for Grade 8, 9, 10, and Grade 11;
- Must not have taken any college subject/s;
- Must not have taken the UP College Admission Test in the AY 2020-2021 intake or earlier; AND
- Must not have applied and completed the UP College Application for the AY 2021-2022 or the AY 2022-2023 intake.
UP Online Application Process 2022
- Students shall apply online on the UP Portal.
- Fill out Forms 1 and 2 accurately.
- The Online portal shall automatically forward a request to your high school principal/school head to fill out Form 2A (High School Profile).
- Check if the completed Forms 1 and 2B are uploaded in the Online Portal
The link to the online portal is now available. To register you can visit this link https://upadmissionsonline.up.edu.ph/. Read first the general information which includes the requirements, qualifications, and the application procedure posted on the website.
Deadline of application
The deadline for submission of the application will be on 15 October 2022.
For concerns regarding the online submission of the application, contact the UP through their Official Facebook Page or through:
Landline: (02) 8981-8500 local 3827 / 3828 / 3830 / 3831
Cellphone: +63 918 904 9195
E-mail: [email protected]