The Philippine Air Force Personnel Management announces the reopening of the recruitment for Civilian Human Resource.
PAF Civilian Employee hiring 2020: Vacant Positions
- Supervising Administrative Officer
- Info Technology Officer
- Medical Officer III
- Community Development Officer
- Administrative Officer V
- Nurse II (2)
- Medical Technologist II
- Computer Programmer II
- Dentist I
- Midwife III
- Senior Administrative Asst I (Stenographic Reporter IV)
- Administrative Assistant VI (Computer Operator III)
- Administrative Assistant V (Commo Eqpt Operator IV)
- Administrative Assistant V (Stenographic Reporter IIl)
- Psychologist I
- Administrative Assistant III (Stenographic Reporter)
- Aircraft Mechanic II
- Administrative Assistant II (Fiscal Clerk III)
- Administrative Aide VI (Fiscal Clerk II)
- Aircraft Mechanic I
- Administrative Aide IV (Communications Equipment Operator I)
See the photos below for more details:
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their intent in writing, attach the following documents to the application letter, and send to the address indicated below not later than July 13, 2020.
Update the PAFPMC moved the deadline to July 2, 2020. Incomplete and late applications will not be processed.
. All applicants are advised to submit all requirements through email at email@example.com
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility /rating /license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
Qualified Applicants are advised to hand in or send through courier/ email their application to:
Ms Reynalda S. Carumba
Head, Civilian Human Resource Department
PAFHRMC, Colonel Jesus Villamor Air Base, Pasay City
Applications with incomplete documents shall not be entertained.