The Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) once again will give one-time financial assistance to workers in private sectors. It issues guidelines for the CAMP Bayanihan 2 on November 3 under Department Order no. 218 series of 2020.
Department Order (DO) no. 218 series of 2020
Under this new DO, the DOLE issues new set of guidelines on the implementation of COVID 19 Adjustment Measures Program (CAMP) under the Bayanihan to Recover as One Act (Bayanihan 2).
What is DOLE CAMP 2?
The COVID-19 Adjustment Measures Program (CAMP) is a safety net program that provides one-time financial support to affected workers in the formal sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Under this program, it will provide a FINANCIAL SUPPORT worth Php 5,000 to affected formal sector workers’, regardless of employment status. “Specific procedural guidelines shall be issued for displaced workers in the Education Sector (implemented in partnership with DepEd. CHED, and TESDA) and Tourism Sector (in partnership with DOT).
Full-cycle employment facilitation through job matching, referral, and placement services, either for local and overseas employment, as well as the provision of employment coaching and relevant labor market information is also available for interested beneficiaries of CAMP.
Who are eligible to apply?
- Applicant must be a private establishment that has retrenched the workforce or implemented temporary or permanent closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic, including those who are in contracting/subcontracting agreement and centralized human resource/payroll system.
- Workers who were retrenched and temporarily laid-off due to authorized causes can apply individually subject to the submission of documentary requirements.
The following preference shall be followed in granting CAMP under Bayanihan 2:
1. Displaced/affected workers of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) that applied for CAMP on or before 15 April 2020 but did not receive any financial assistance under BAYANIHAN 1.
2. Displaced/affected workers of other private establishments not categorized as MSME that applied for CAMP on or before 15 April 2020 but did not receive any financial assistance under BAYANIHAN 1.
3. Displaced/affected workers of MSMEs that will apply for the first time under BAYANIHAN 2; and
4. Displaced/affected workers of other private establishments that are not categorized as MSMEs that will apply for the first time under BAYANIHAN 2.
DOLE CAMP 2 Requirements
Private establishments that have temporarily closed or temporarily laid-off workers
shall submit payroll or any of the following alternative documents stated in DOLE Labor Advisory No. 12-A. Series of 2020, namely:
- Worker’s payslip or verifiable handwritten payslip;
- Proof of payment of wages via logbook or ledger;
- Employment contract;
- Cash voucher or petty cash voucher;
- Authority to debit account sent by the employer to a bank for the wage of employees;
- SSS. PhilHealth and Pag-IBIG Alphalist or list of remittances:
- BIR Form 2316; or
- List of employees with 13th-month pay.
For Displaced and Temporarily Laid-Off Workers (individual applicants)
- A clear photo of himself/herself holding a valid government-issued ID;
- Certificate issued by SSS that the applicant is not a recipient of any financial assistance from said agency OR proof of SSS Notice of Denial such as a screenshot of email; and
- Proof of unemployment (i.e. Certificate of Employment. Notice of Termination, or Affidavit of Termination of Employment)
How to apply for DOLE CAMP Bayanihan 2?
1.Submit the documentary requirements online through this link https://reports.dole.gov.ph/
2. Evaluation by concerned DOLE RO within seven (7) working days upon receipt
3. Notice of Approval or Denial through e-mail within three (3) working days after the lapse of the evaluation period
The concerned DOLE Regional Office shall issue the financial support directly to the beneficiary within two (2) weeks after approval of the application. Payout shall be through e-wallets or money remittance service providers.
16 thoughts on “How to apply for DOLE Camp Bayanihan 2?”
Good day po.
Puydi po ba ito sa mga ofw?
Hindi na po kasi ako nakabalik dahl sa covid. May schedule flight na po sana ako noong april Pabalik abroad kaso lock down pa wala din akong oec pa nakuha,sabi ng embahada sa oman sa cebu na daw ako kukuha (taga bohol po ako) dumating ako February 10. Hindi rin ako nakakuha dhl naabotan ng lock down.
May makukuha po ba ako sa camp 2?
Salamat sa makksagot.
Merry Christmas sir
Paano po kaya kung sa ibang.nunber na sent yung reference number? Old number na sira na yung sim. Pwede po kayang malaman or ma track kung ano yung reference number na nasent. Para ma copy? Or link na pwedeng puntahan, email na pwedeng tanungan? Godbless and Thankyou
akonpo sna mkuha tinanggal po ako sa trabho maibdocuments po ako ng disagreement at nakuha na dn po ko cert ng dole for retrechment..sna maaprove ako kasi po wla ko nakuha na finacial unemployment sa sss😭😭😭