DOST announces the opening of the online application soon for the DOST S&T Scholarship program.
Who can apply?
- Graduating Grade 12 male and female students in SY 2021-2022:
- STEM STRAND: All students belonging to the STEM class
- NON-STEM STRAND: Must be in the top 5% of the graduating class, if belonging to the Non-STEM strand
- Must have grades in Grades 9, 10, and 11.
- Must be natural-born Filipino citizen.
- Must be of good moral character and in good health.
- May have taken the DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarship Examination but did not qualify for the scholarship; OR may have qualified for the DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarship but did not avail of the award.
- Must NOT have earned any post-secondary units.
How to apply for the DOST scholarship online?
Before applying online, make sure to read and follow the following reminders first.
Valid Email Address
You will need a valid email address for logging in to your application account and for receiving notifications about your application status and results.
- Please make sure that the email address you intend to register in order to file your application has not been compromised in a data breach. Click here to verify.
- To ensure security of your data, you are encouraged to use secured e-mail accounts preferably one that has two-step verification.
- You will be advised the status of your application and other announcements relative to your application through the email account that you use during registration.
Working Mobile Number/s
Please provide a working mobile number by which you can be contacted should there be a need to, relative to your application.
Security of Access Credentials
You will be assigned an Application ID. This, with pertinent personal data, shall serve as your access credential to the DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarship E-Application System. Please keep your access credentials secure.
No to Multiple Accounts!
Do not create multiple accounts. These will cause delays in accessing your application form.
Stable Internet Connection
When you are ready with all the information you need to fill out your E-Application and the documents that needed to be uploaded, make sure you have a stable internet connection.
For the complete list of requirements, you can read it here.
DOST Online Application
Step 1. Go to the link here. Read all the instructions written. Register using your active email address. They will send you verification at your email address. (As of now, you can see that the application is still closed. DOST announces that it will be open soon. Keep updated by following our Official Facebook Page or the DOST website).
Step 2. Answer the questions in the Eligibility Module that can be accessed to the link provided in the email sent to you. If you are not eligible to apply for the JLSS, you will receive a Notice of Disqualification in your email.
Step 3. If you are eligible to apply for the JLSS, you can proceed to the next modules:
- Personal Data
- Contact Information
- Family Data
- Financial Contribution
- Household Information Questionnaire
- School, Course, and Grades
- Upload Documents
- The system accepts .jpeg, .png, .bmp, and .pdf file types only
- The system accepts multiple files up to 5MB per upload. Ex. You took a photo of each of the 3 pages of your Transcript of Records. As a result, you need to upload 3 different files for the same requirement. To upload it, you need to click the Upload File button and select all the files to be submitted. After selecting the files, a preview is also available for you to see if you have selected the correct and complete files. Once you are sure that you have selected the correct and complete files, you may now click the Upload button.
- You may press the Preview button to check the files you submitted after uploading it. If in the event that you have uploaded an incorrect file or incomplete files, you need to repeat the uploading process and upload the correct and complete files to overwrite the previously uploaded document/s.
Step 4. Recheck all the modules before you click submit. Check the spelling, the accuracy, and make sure you uploaded all the required documents. You can no longer make any change in the information you provided in your application once submitted.
For more information, you can visit this link https://usas.science-scholarships.ph/
For queries, questions and concerns, you can contact:
E-scholarship Application System
(For system-related questions)
email: [email protected]
(For scholarship related questions)
email: [email protected]
phone 837-1333/ 839-0083/ 837-2071 local 2382
For 3rd year students, looking for a scholarship, you can try the JLSS Scholarship of the DOST as well.