The Department of Interior and Local Government DILG is hiring 2100 Contact Tracers within Metro Manila. A monthly salary of Php 18,784.00 (Salary Grade 9) under Contract of Service will be given to successful applicants.
- College level (preferably allied medical courses or criminology);
- Must be skilled in data gathering and/or research and documentation;
- Must be able to interview COVID-19 cases and close contacts in order to gather data on travel history and conduct health assessments;
- Must possess the ability to advocate public health education messages;
- Must have the investigative capability.
Job application requirements:
- Letter of Intent (may be downloaded at http://bit.ly/CT-LOI);
- Personal Data Sheet (PDS) or resume;
- NBI clearance
- Drug test result
- Transcript of Records (TOR);
- Diploma/ Certificate of Graduation
How to apply?
Submit COMPLETE job application documents through email at email@example.com. Late submission shall not be entertained.
Deadline of submission is on November 29, 2020.
Note: Positions are open to all qualified applicants regardless of gender, civil, status, disability, ethnicity, and/or religion.