The Social Security System announces the SSS plantilla vacancies for filling up. If you are interested, see the PDF below for the positions available, place of assignment, salary, and other details.
SSS list of rank and file Plantilla Vacancies
- CORPORATE EXECUTIVE OFFICER III
- LEGAL ASSISTANT II
- JUNIOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
- LEGAL ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
- ATTORNEY II
- ATTORNEY III
- JUNIOR SPECIALIST
- JUNIOR ACTUARIAL RESEARCHER
- CORPORATE EXECUTIVE OFFICER III (ASSOCIATE ACTUARY)
- JUNIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT
- SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICER V
- CORPORATE EXECUTIVE OFFICER IV
- SENIOR COMMUNICATIONS ANALYST
- JUNIOR COMMUNICATIONS ANALYST
SSS list of Executive Plantilla Vacancies
- DEPARTMENT MANAGER III
- DEPARTMENT MANAGER II
- VICE PRESIDENT
- SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT
- VICE PRESIDENT (DEPUTY CHIEF ACTUARY)
For the qualification standards for each vacancy click the link below: Qualification Standards for each vacancy and otherpreferences/requirements
- All interested applicants shall apply to one (1) vacancy only.
- Applicants shall fill up the following forms: (Please fill up the items as specified and do not leave any blanks, write N/A for not applicable items).
|REQUIRED FORMS FOR APPLICATION TO ANNOUNCED VACANCIES||No. of Copies|
|Application Form for Promotion/Appointment|
(Attached to this advisory as Annex C)
|One (1) original|
|*Notarized CSC Form 212 or Personal Data Sheet with latest passport size picture (white background, business attire)|
(Attached to this advisory as Annex D)
|Two (2) original|
|Work Experience Sheet|
(Attached to this advisory as Annex D.1)
|Two (2) original|
For validation of applications, supporting documents are required such as but not limited to:
– Transcript of Records and Certificate of Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree, if any). For recently completed educational degrees, a certification of completion of all course requirements by the School Registrar may be submitted pending the release of the Official Transcript of Records by the school.
– Certificate of Eligibility, Bar/Board Rating
For positions requiring training:
– Certificates and Modules of trainings and seminars (relevant only to application)
For positions requiring experience:
– Certifications/Personnel Orders (PO) of current and previous additional/concurrent designations, if any, (relevant only to application) and accomplishment reports, performance ratings and IPCRs and other documents to support the certifications / POs
– Employment Certification / Service Record in previous employment, if any, (relevant only to application), with job descriptions, certified only by authorized human resource personnel and/or supervisors
Please be advised that assessment shall be based on submitted documents. Personal verification with applicants through email or phone by OPSD shall no longer be done, except for essential necessary clarifications, during the evaluation/assessment period.
- Only those who file/submit their applications within the deadline shall be considered in the assessment of applicants for the announced vacancies.
- Written notice and explanation is required to be submitted immediately for a withdrawn application.
- Convert accomplished Application Form and Personal Data Sheet and all supporting documents you wish to submit in separate PDF Forms: e.g. Application Form.pdf, PDS.pdf, Training.pdf, Cert. of Employment.pdf, Cert of Eigibility.pdf, Transcript of Records.pdf; etc.
- Create a folder with the name of the applicant as folder/file name. e.g. JUAN DELA CRUZ Page 3 of 3
- Create a sub-folder with the vacancy code of position being applied for as sub-folder name. e.g. 20ARF0001
- Attach PDF copies of the forms and all documents in the sub-folder.
- Email Applicant Folder in Zipped form to email@example.com with Subject: (Indicate Applicant Name and Vacancy Code)
- Kindly save two original hard copies of the notarized Personal Data Sheet with Work Experience Sheet as these may be required for submission later.
For other queries and concerns, please email the DEPARTMENT MANAGER, Organizational Planning and Staffing Department (OPSD) at firstname.lastname@example.org or the following OPSD employees may be reached thru:
Tel. Nos. (632) 920-6401 / (632) 920-6446:
Local 5472 – Ms. Sally Magsino-Valencerina
Local 6341 – Mr. Lorenz Junsay
Local 6306 – Mr. Mike Arcena
Deadline of Application
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS IS ON 13 OCTOBER 2020
For more information: Check the SSS website here.