The Social Security System announces the SSS plantilla vacancies for filling up. If you are interested, see the PDF below for the positions available, place of assignment, salary, and other details.
SSS list of rank and file Plantilla Vacancies
- Bookkeeper (PhP 18,622 per month)
- Fingerprint Specialist (PhP 18,622 per month)
- Junior Investigator (PhP 18,622 per month)
- Junior Nurse (PhP 18,622 per month)
- Accountant (PhP 22,052 per month)
- Senior Investigator (PhP 22,052 per month)
- Senior Computer Operator (PhP 22,052 per month)
- Senior Human Resource Analysts (PhP 22,052 per month)
- Senior Administrative Assistant (PhP 22,052 per month)
- Senior Member Service Representative (PhP 22,052 per month)
- Corporate Executive Officer I (PhP 25,253 per month)
- Senior Specialist (PhP 28,681 per month)
- Senior Engineer (PhP 28,681 per month)
- Human Resource Specialist (PhP 28,681 per month)
- Junior Actuarial Researcher (PHP 28,841 per month)
- Legal Researcher (PHP 28,841 per month)
- Junior Analyst (PHP 28,841 per month)
- Junior Executive Assistant (PHP 28,841 per month)
- Junior Auditor (PHP 28,841 per month)
- Senior Communication Analyst (PHP 28,841 per month)
- Senior Deputy Sheriff (PHP 28,841 per month)
- Social Security Officer III (PhP 28,841 per month)
- Attorney II (PhP 40,869 per month)
- Supervising Medical Specialist III (PhP 40,869 per month)
- Junior Technical Assistant (PhP 40,869 per month)
- Social Security Officer V (PhP 40,869 per month)
- Policy and Governance Specialist I (PhP 40,869 per month)
- Corporate Executive Officer III (PhP 40,869 per month)
- Supervising Medical Specialist III (PhP 60,673 per month)
- Attorney III (PhP 60,673 per month)
- Trader III (PhP 60,673 per month)
- Policy and Governance Specialist II (PhP 60,673 per month)
- Corporate Executive Officer IV (PhP 60,673 per month)
- Corporate Executive Officer V (PhP 79,128 per month)
- Portfolio Manager (PhP 79,128 per month)
To see the full list of vacancies, see the PDF below.
For the List of Executive Vacancies, you can click here: List of executive vacancies
All applicants must meet the Minimum Qualification Standards (QS) of the position and must be compliant with other internal rules as of the date of assessment of OPSD. The date of assessment for all positions shall be the tenth (10th) working day after the application deadline.
See the PDF below for the Qualification Requirement for each position:
How to apply?
Interested applicants are advised to send applications thru email with the following requirements:
- Convert accomplished Application Form and Notarized Personal Data Sheet and all supporting documents you wish to submit in separate PDF Forms: e.g. Application Form.pdf, PDS.pdf, Training.pdf, Cert. ofEmployment.pdf, Cert of Eigibility.pdf,Transcript of Records.pdf; etc.
- Create Applicant Folder with your name as folder/file name. e.g. JUAN DELA CRUZ
- Create sub-folder with vacancy code of position being applied foras sub-folder name. e.g. 20ARF0001
- Attach PDF copies of the forms and all documents in the sub-folder.
- Email your Applicant Folder in Zipped form to the Administrative Officer/Personnel with Subject: your name and vacancy code
- Email your Applicant Folder in Zipped form to [email protected] with Subject: Your Name and Vacancy Code
The [email protected] is the official SSS mailbox for external applications, please do not send to other email addresses.
- Kindly print and keep two original hard copies of the notarized Personal Data Sheet with Work Experience Sheet as these may be required for submission later.
- All interested applicants shall apply to one (1) vacancy only.
- Applicants shall fill up the following forms appropriately: (Please fill up the items as specified in TYPEWRITTEN FORM and do not leave any blanks, write N/A for not applicable items)
|REQUIRED FORMS FOR APPLICATION TO ANNOUNCED VACANCIES||No. of Copies|
|Application Form for Promotion/Appointment|
(Attached to this advisory as Annex C)
|One (1) original|
|*Notarized CSC Form 212 or Personal Data Sheet with latest passport size picture (white background, business attire)|
(Attached to this advisory as Annex D)
|Two (2) original|
|Work Experience Sheet|
(Attached to this advisory as Annex D.1)
|Two (2) original|
For validation of applications, supporting documents are required such as but not limited to:
– Transcript of Records and Certificate of Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree, if any). For recently completed educational degrees, a certification of completion of all course requirements by the School Registrar may be submitted pending the release of the Official Transcript of Records by the school.
– Certificate of Eligibility, Bar/Board Rating
For positions requiring training:
– Certificates and Modules of trainings and seminars (relevant only to application)
For positions requiring experience:
– Certifications/Personnel Orders (PO) of current and previous additional/concurrent designations, if any, (relevant only to application) and accomplishment reports, performance ratings and IPCRs and other documents to support the certifications / POs
– Employment Certification / Service Record in previous employment, if any, (relevant only to application), with job descriptions, certified only by authorized human resource personnel and/or supervisors
Please be advised that assessment shall be based on submitted documents. Personal verification with applicants through email or phone by OPSD shall no longer be done, except for essential necessary clarifications, during the evaluation/assessment period.
Deadline of Application
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS IS ON JANUARY 12, 2022.
8 thoughts on “SSS is hiring, plantilla vacancies available: Apply now!”
Thank you for your information
How to apply?
Hanggang ilang taon po ..gusto ko Yung asawa ko mag apply kaso 33 years na sya 4:years college graduate sya ..pwdi pa ba
Applying for sss vacancies
hi im from pangasinan
mayroon po bang vacant dito sa pangasinan.. willing po akong matuto ng kahit anong work.. galing po akong COA as job order since 2015.. sana makapasok po ako sa inyo.. mas malaking opportunities po ang inooffer nyo….
Sana makuha ako salamat
Hello po hiring po ba sa Pampanga? Nagwork po ako sa Dept of Agriculture RFO3 for almost a year po. Sana po may hiring