Philippine Marines Corps is a naval infantry force under the command of the Philippine Navy. It is also known as the Hukbong Kawal Pandagat ng Pilipinas. Their mission is to provide combined armed units for the conduct of the amphibious operation and other operations in support of the Philippine Navy.
Philippine Marines Recruitment 2021
The Recruitment Office Philippine Marine Corps posted on Social Media about the recruitment.
Philippine Marines Recruitment Office is in Marine Barracks Rudiardo Brown, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City. This is their only recruitment office but they also conducting Mobile recruitment in Visayas and Mindanao.
Before the pandemic, they are open on weekdays from Mondays – Fridays, 8 AM – 5 PM. But because of the Covid 19 cases surge and the Enhanced Community Quarantine, they don’t entertain walk-in applicants. You can send your application through their email address.
Qualifications for Marine Basic Course (MBC)
- Must be a Filipino citizen and of good moral character
- At least 18-25 years old
- Unmarried and with no child to support
- Completed k to 12 or at least 72 units in College (preferably technical courses) or TESDA NCII
- Height at least 5’0
- MUST NOT HAVE any pending CIVIL/CRIMINAL CASE
- Physically, Mentally and Psychologically fit for Military Training
- MUST HAVE NO TATTOO
- At least 20 years old and not more than 25 years of age on the date of Admission
- Must be a natural-born Filipino citizen and of good moral character
- Unmarried with no child to support
- Graduate of a 4-year baccalaureate degree (preferably technical courses)
- Height at least 5’0 but not more than 6’4
- Must have no pending Civil/Criminal Case
- Must have no Tattoo
- Birth Certificate (PSA)
- k-12 Diploma/Tesda Diploma (For Marine Basic Course)
- College Diploma ( For Naval Officer Candidate Course)
- Transcript of Records
- 2×2 Picture with white background
- Application Form
How to apply?
Send your application form along with the initial requirements stated above to their email address: email@example.com.
Opportunities and Benefits
- Earn as much as Php 43,668 (for Candidate Officer) while on training while for (Candidate Soldier) you can earn as much as Php 23,237.
- Upon graduation, you can earn as much as Php 52,143 for Candidate Officer while for Candidate Soldier an amount of Php 37,254.
- Earn as much additional 10% of base pay every 5 years in the service.
- Avail of free housing facilities, medical and dental services.
- An opportunity to serve the country.
- Opportunity to study abroad with good compensation and allowances.
- You can also avail of the postgraduate study in top universities of the country for free.
- Finally, you can have the privilege to travel abroad and interact with foreign navies.
For more information, you can message their Official Facebook Page or contact them at 09568074591/email them: firstname.lastname@example.org