Philippine Army Recruitment will resume nationwide after the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) has lifted the temporary suspension of Officers and Enlisted Personnel recruitment.
The Army Recruitment Offices of Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao under the Army Personnel Management Center (APMC), Philippine Army will now resume its recruitment activities for aspiring Army applicants after being suspended due to the declaration of State of Public Health Emergency following the adverse effects of COVID-19 this year.
AFPSAT in ARO Luzon
Applicants in Luzon who wants to take AFPSAT should follow the following process below:
1. Applicants must fill out the Registration Form Online. Click the link below:
2. After successful registration, wait for the Text Message/SMS of your SCHEDULED DATE before going to ARO-Luzon at Lawton Ave., Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City.
3. Once your schedule has been confirmed, you may proceed to the ARO-Luzon for your AFPSAT Examination.
4. Only those scheduled for the day will be entertained. Strictly no walk-ins.
5. Standard health protocols will be observed. No mask, no entry policy, no exam is strictly enforced.
NOTE: Previous applicants who were not able to take the AFPSAT, AQE, and SWE should wait for further instruction coming from ARO-Luzon Personnel either thru SMS or call.
Check the Official FB Page of ARO Luzon here.
AFPSAT in Visayas
For Army Recruitment Office – Visayas, applicants may inquire and register thru the official FB pages of their provinces. They may inquire and search for the following:
• Cebu – Army Recruitment Office Region 7
• Bohol – Army Recruitment Bohol
• Panay Island – Army Recruitment Office Region 6
• Samar and Leyte – Army Recruitment Office Region 8
• Negros Island – Army Recruitment Office Negros and Siquijor
Completely filled out form must be sent to [email protected] together with the applicant’s NSO/PSA Birth Certificate, Diploma, and Transcript of Records.
***Note: Fresh graduates who still do not have their diploma/TOR may submit an e-copy of their certificate of graduation. Quota for female is 5%. We prioritize those who are honor graduates/Dean’s listers, board/civil service professional passers, and with Master’s degree/s