Are you a registered nurse? You might want to be a part of the Philippine Air Force Flying Nightingales.
Philippine Air Force Nursing Services announces that they are needing nurses. Competitive salary with good benefits and privileges is waiting for qualified applicants.
Interested applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- A natural-born Filipino citizen with good moral character
- Physically and mentally fit
- 21-27 years old
- height of at least 5’0
- Must pass the AFP Service Aptitude Test (AFPSAT)
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a minimum of 80% board rating
- Must have at least 1-year clinical experience in any Level II or Level III hospital as classified by the Department of Health
Benefits and Privileges
Successful applicants would have a chance to be a flight nurse. They will get continuous career development with an opportunity for local and foreign education. Moreover, Nurses will receive healthcare and housing benefits as well as pension and retirement compensation.
Finally, they will take home a salary of P51,679 as a 2LT. What are you waiting for? Apply now!
For more information and inquiries, please contact the Office of the Chief Nurse, Air Force, Colonel Villamor Air Base, Pasay City. Mobile No. 0945 861 1205. Email [email protected].