Bought a TNT sim? Great! In this article, I will provide how to activate it so you can use it immediately. But first, did you know that the Sim Card Registration Act is in effect? It means that before you can use and activate your TNT sim card, you need to register it first. Here is the guide for TNT Sim Card Registration.
Have you done registering your new Talk N’ Text sim card? Don’t forget to click and read the guide above. Now, I presumed you are done with the registration, you can already do either of the following below:
HOW TO ACTIVATE TNT SIM
1. MAKE A BALANCE INQUIRY
– To do that, text ?15001 and send it to 214. You will receive an SMS about your load balance then a welcome message notification will appear that you have successfully activated your TNT SIM.
2. DIAL *123#
– If the first method doesn’t work for balance inquiry you can dial this instead. To do it, dial *123# and go to Balance/Services > Check Balance. You will receive a text message regarding your load balance and welcome you to the Smart network.
3. TURN ON YOUR MOBILE DATA
– – Insert your sim card into the phone and open your mobile data. This way, smart will detect that you are connected to the mobile network and activate your new sim card.
These are the simple ways in order to activate your sim card. I hope you learned something from it. Share it with your friends the next time they purchase a TNT sim card!
4 thoughts on “How to activate TNT Sim”
Useless naman mga instructions niyo walang nagana ano gagawin namin dito sa sim Itapon nalang nag on na ako nang mobile data nag dial nang 15001 nag try ma check balance wala pa din naka 3 sim nakong Bili dahil walang nag memessage paki aksiyonan niyo naman nauubos pera at oras namin dito
hi po, for registration of tnt sim, read this guide po instead: https://newstogov.com/talk-n-text-sim-registration-guide/
1. Di nagsesend yung message
2. Service unavailable nakalagay putangina
3. Walang kwenta
Matuto po mag basa para gumana. Hindi lang sa iisang source ang solusyon.