The Civil Service Commission invites job seekers to the 2019 Government Job Fair. This activity is a part of their celebration for their anniversary.
CSC Central and Regional Offices will be conducting online and onsite job fairs nationwide.
On-site Job Fair (NCR)
In Metro Manila, the onsite Job Fair will be at the:
- GT- Toyota Asian Center Auditorium, Magsaysay Avenue, University of the Philippines Diliman, Quezon City.
It will be on September 24, 2019, from 8 A.M to 4 P.M. Sixteen agencies will participate in the said job fair. The following agencies are the following:
- Bureau of Customs
- Bureau of Internal Revenue
- City Government of Malabon
- Department of Education NCR
- DOST -Department of Science and Technology
- DTI- Department of Trade and Industry
- Department of Transportation
- Development Bank of the Philippines
- Metro Manila Development Authority
- National Center for Mental Health
- Philippine Air force
- Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Research Institute for Tropical Medicine
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- University of the Philippines System
Around 1,500 vacancies will be posted during the job Fair. You can check the List of Job Vacancies for the 2019 CSC NCR Government Job Fair.
If you are interested to go, you should register online through the Eventbrite site via this link http://bit.ly/2019CSCNCRJobFair.
On the date of the job fair, job seekers must bring the following:
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet or PDS (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017);
2. Photocopy of the performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility/license; and
4. Photocopy of training certificates (if applicable).
On-site Job fair For Regional Offices Nationwide
For schedule and venues of the job fair per region, coordinate with your CSC Regional Offices. You might as well check their facebook pages for updates and follow-ups.
Facebook Pages of CSC Regional Offices:
• Region 1: www.facebook.com/cscrehiyonuno
• Region 2: https://www.facebook.com/www.csdos.gov.ph
• Region 3: www.facebook.com/cscregion3
• Region 4: www.facebook.com/cscregion4
• Region 5: https://www.facebook.com/cscrov
• Region 6: www.facebook.com/cscregion6
• Region 7: www.facebook.com/cscro7
• Region 8: www.facebook.com/cscregion8
• Region 9: www.facebook.com/cscregion9
• Region 10: www.facebook.com/cscregion10
• Region 11: https://www.facebook.com/cscregion11/
• Region 12: https://www.facebook.com/cscregion12/
• CAR: www.facebook.com/csccordillera
• Caraga: https://www.facebook.com/caraga.csc.gov.ph/
• NCR: https://www.facebook.com/cscnationalcapitalregion/
Online job fair (Nationwide)
The CSC, in partnership with JobStreet.com, will also hold the Government Online Career Fair (GOCF) on 21 to 25 October 2019.
This online activity aims to gather government agencies and job seekers in a virtual environment to exchange information about job openings.
Therefore, job seekers from anywhere in the country may join and submit their applications online. In order to participate, applicants must create an account with Jobstreet.com.ph.
Once they have an account, they will be able to view job vacancies and select which ones to apply for. They are also required to download the Personal Data Sheet or PDS from the CSC website, www.csc.gov.ph, so they could upload the same to their e-resume at their JobStreet.com account.
Government agencies will assess the applications received online. Then, they will notify the notify applicants through email or SMS on the status of their application and additional instructions and requirements, if any.
Source: Civil Service Commission