Corps of Professors, AFP are inviting applicants to join their team. They need to fill up 10 Probationary Second Lieutenant (P2LT) posts. If you have what it takes to educate leaders, then don’t hesitate to grab this rare opportunity and serve in the different education and training units of the Armed Forces of the Philippines.
The first year will be under contract (as Probationary Liutenant). You will be later on recommended as an Assistant Professor with the military rank of Captain (Regular Commission).
Benefits of joining the Corps of Professors
- An honor to serve the country.
- You can receive a competitive salary. Minimum starting annual pay and allowances of P440,000.
- Medical, dental and housing assistance for you and your family.
- Opportunities for local and foreign studies to help keep you abreast with current trends in education and training.
- Progressive military career.
- Pension and retirement benefits. Lifetime payouts are given in accordance with the provisions of pertinent laws.
- At least an MA/MS degree
- 25-35 years old
- with teaching experience in the tertiary level
- at least 5 ft in height
If you think you are qualified, then prepare your requirements. Please have ready your e-copies (preferably in .pdf format) of four documents which you’ll have to upload. These are your:
— Letter of Intent,
— Curriculum Vitae,
— Transcripts of Record, and
|Chemistry||Management Information System|
|Engineering||Military Art and Sciences|
|Human Kinetics||Social and Development Studies|
|Information Technology||Sports Science|
|International Relations||Sports Medicine|
|Language/ Communication||Sports Psychology|
How to apply?
Fill out the online form https://forms.gle/LFMFPHgjsSt8kxzb6 and ready your e-copy of the requirements.
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED UNTIL MIDNIGHT OF 06 APRIL 2021 (PST).
Mobile 0922 212 8939
Military line: 911 6001 loc 3271
Telefax: 911 6001 loc 3270
General Headquarters Armed Forces of the Philippines Office of the Dean, Corps of Professors
Room 106, G/F AFP CGSC Building General Arturo Enrile Avenue Camp General Emilio Aguinaldo, Quezon City
You can also message directly their Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/COPAFP1941
Source: Corps of Professors, AFP