The National Police Commission pursuant to its constitutional mandates to administer and control the Philippine National Police will conduct the Napolcom Computer-Assisted Exam (CAEx) for the PNP Entrance Examination and Promotional Examination in November 2021.
Napolcom will open the On-Line Exam Application Scheduling System (OLEASS) for the PNP Examinations 2021 starting October 7, 2021.
Napolcom Online Application 2021
The Online Examination Application Scheduling System for the PNP ENTRANCE EXAMINATION will be activated on October 7, 2021, at 12:00 n.n.
Period of On-line Exam Application Scheduling System (OLEASS)
The National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM) On-Line Examination Application Scheduling System will be opened and activated on the following dates thru www.napolcom.gov.ph or www.oleass-napolcom.com for the conduct of the PNP Entrance Examination on November 27, and the Promotional Examinations on November 28, in Quezon City and at Regions 1, 3, 4A, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 and 12:
|Title of Examination||Schedule Of OLEASS|
|PNP Entrance Examination||October 7-11, 2021|
|Police Officer 4th Class Examination||October 12-14, 2021|
| Police Officer 3rd Class Examination |
Police Officer 2nd Class Examination
Police Officer 1st Class
|October 15-17, 2021|
To address the issue of problematic access to the OLEASS of applicants for the PNP Entrance Examination, the first letter of an applicant’s family name shall determine the scheduled date when he/she can secure an online schedule, as follows:
|Scheduled Date||Family Name Starting With|
|October 7||A, B|
|October 8||C, D, E, F|
|October 9||G, H, I, J, K, L|
|October 10||M, N, O, P, Q|
|October 11||R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z|
Napolcom PNP Exam Schedule 2021
These are the Examination Schedule For CAEx Napolcom 2021.
The PNP Entrance Examination on November 27, 2021, and the Promotional Examinations on November 28, 2021 in Quezon City and at Regions 1, 3, 4A, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12:
Napolcom Online Registration
Applicants should get an appointment through the On-Line Examination Application Scheduling System (OLEASS) on the website oleass-napolcom.com which shall be available starting October 7, 2021.
How to apply?
- Applicants should access the OLEASS by visiting the website oleass-napolcom.com.
- Fill out the application for by filling out the required fields and then click the SUBMIT button.
- If the registration is successful, a confirmation will appear on the screen. If not, the process should be repeated.
- CLICK on the link to print the Letter of Confirmation.
- Access the Query Module of the OLEASS for the electronic filling out of application form. Enter all the information in the application form, print and present to the Regional Office during your scheduled appointment date together with the confirmation schedule.
- Proceed to the NAPOLCOM Regional Office or to the office indicated on the confirmation letter and present all the documentary requirements for assessment, payment of prescribed fees and issuance of Notice of Admission (NOA).
- For applicants who failed to print their confirmation letter and Application Form, QUERY/VIEW facility is available click here.
Warning: Registering twice or more in the OLEASS by one and the same person is strictly discouraged. Once proven that two or more names belong to Just one and the same person, he/she will be disqualified from taking the examination.
The examinations to be conducted in Quezon City and at Regions 4A, 6, 7, and 10 are open only to the examinees of the previously canceled July 31 PNP Entrance Examination and the August 1 Promotional Examinations.
On the other hand, the examinations to be administered at Regions 1, 3, 5, 8, 11, and 12 are open to new applicants for both the PNP Entrance and Promotional Examinations.
How to File and what to bring when filing?
Applicants should file their application documents in person during their scheduled date of appointment. PNP Entrance applicants must bring the following requirements:
- Printout of OLEASS-generated Confirmation Letter;
- Printout of electronically filled-out Application Form (thru OLEASS Query Module);
- Two recent, identical in color 1″x1″ ID pictures with white background and complete name tag (for PNP members, the name tag should indicate the rank before the name);
- One legal size window envelope;
- Authenticated Transcript of Scholastic Record (with Special Order issued by CHED) and Diploma;
- Birth Certificate in security paper issued by the PSA;
- Two (2) valid government issued IDs with signature;
- Medical Certificate issued by a licensed government physician from the Municipal/City/Provincial Health Office or other government health monitoring center/office where the applicant resides; and
- Examination fee of Php 400.00.
Applicants for the Promotional Examinations should submit requirement Nos. 1, 2, 3 and 8; certified true copy of Attested Appointment, Plantilla Appointment or PNP Absorption Order; and Report of Rating/Certification issued by the NAPOLCOM Central Office, CSC Certificate of Eligibility and/or PRC Board Certificate. Examination fee for Police Officer 4th Class is Php 400.00; Police Officer 3rd Class- Php 450.00; Police Officer 2nd Class- Php 500.00; and Police Officer 1st Class Php 600.00.
For further inquiries, please contact the NAPOLCOM Office thru the Examining Division with contact details: (02) 8899-0085 or (02) 8403-2588, or email them at [email protected]
PDF copy of the advisory
Here is the copy of the Advisory of Napolcom regarding the OLEASS. Refer to the PDF below.
Napolcom PNP Exam Coverage
The three-hour examination consisting of objective-type/multiple-choice items covers the following subject areas:
- General Information Philippine Constitution
- Philippine Law and History
- Criminal Justice System
- Current Events
- Social Awareness
- Verbal Reasoning
- Paragraph Organization
- Reading Comprehension
- Simple Correct Usage
- Advance Correct Usage
- Organization of Thoughts
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Basic Concepts
- Number Series
- Problem Solving Skills
- Basic Concepts
- Logical Reasoning
- Judgment/Critical/Analytical Thinking
What to wear on Exam Day
PLAIN WHITE SHIRT, DARK PANTS, and SHOES. EXAMINEES NOT IN THE PRESCRIBED ATTIRE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE EXAMINATION CENTER.
BRINGING IN OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING INSIDE THE TESTING CENTER IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED
- Firearm, explosive, or any deadly weapon
- Cellular phone, pager, any two-way radio, or any electronic gadget
- Review material