LBPIaccess is the online banking facility of the LandBank of the Philippines. With LandBank iAccess, it would be easy to do transactions online. Send and receive money, check your account summary and transaction details, and more at the comfort of your home.
If you are a LandBank holder and you still did not enroll your account in online banking yet, you can do so with our easy guide below.
Meanwhile, for those working outside the Philippines, they can still access their accounts provided that they enroll in the LANDBANK iAccess.
Who are qualified to enroll in LandBank iAccess?
Before we proceed with the step by step guide, you have to know first if you are qualified to enroll in LandBank iAccess. Individual depositors with single and joint accounts are eligible to apply.
If you have the following deposit accounts, you can enroll in LANDBANK iAccess:
- Savings Account with ATM access
- Regular Current Account
- Regular Interest Bearing Current Account
- Current Account with ATM access
- Interest Bearing Current Account with ATM Access
On the other hand, if you are a passbook account holder, you are not qualified to enroll.
Services in LandBank Online Banking
There are a lot of benefits if you are enrolled in Landbank iAccess. They offer different services either financial or non-financial.
Non-financial means it is limited only to non-monetary transactions. These may include viewing your account summary and transaction details, check the status of the check issued to you and report your stolen ATM card.
Financial Services, however, include paying your bills, transfer funds to other accounts and reorder checkbooks.
LandBank iAccess (LBPIaccess) Online Enrollment Guide
Enrollment of your landbank account can be done in two ways. Either Online enrollment or Branch enrollment.
Online enrollment of the Landbank account is only applicable to ATM accounts. It is also limited to non-financial transactions which means you can only view your account summary and transactions but you cannot send/receive money or pay your bills.
To enroll online, follow the steps below:
- Go to https://www.lbpiaccess.com and click the “Enroll Now” button. Reminder: It is located on the top left portion of the page.
- Fill out your personal information as well as your ATM account number, your pin, and your JAI. JAI means Joint Account Indicator. 0 for individual accounts and 1 or 2 for Joint Accounts.
- After you finish, click “Confirm” to continue.
- You have now successfully enroll in Landbank iAccess.
Branch enrollment means you have to personally visit a LandBank Branch. This is applicable both for ATM and current accounts. Whats good with branch enrollement is you can do monetary transactions like paying your bills and receiveing/sending money unlike when you enroll online.
- Visit any of the LandBank branches near you. Prepare your valid ID, landbank ATM card.
- Submit a duly accomplished LANDBANK iAccess Enrollment and Maintenance Agreement (LI-EMA) form*. *You can download and print the LI-EMA form from https://www.lbpiaccess.com.
- They will check your documents and process your application.
It is easy to enroll in LandBank iAccess. If you are not yet enrolled, what are yu waiting for? Enroll now to be able to enjoy online transactions.