The Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) releases Resolution No. 104 Series of 2021 to address the increasing number of covid-19 cases in the Philippines especially in the National Capital Region (NCR), and provinces of Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, and Rizal.
Additional Restrictions Measures
The following measures will be effective for the limited period of March 22, 2021, until April 4, 2021, subject to review upon the expiration of the said date.
- Only Essential travel in and out of the said locations is allowed.
- Public Transportation will still remain operational but still limited.
- Mass Gatherings are prohibited such as religious gatherings, Face to Face meetings are discouraged.
- Only 10 persons are allowed for weddings, baptisms, and funeral services.
- Dine-in restaurants, cafes, and establishments shall be limited to delivery, take out and outdoor dining.
- The operations of driving schools, traditional cinemas, video, and interactive games, libraries, archives, museums, and cultural centers are temporarily suspended.
- A common curfew is imposed between 10 o’clock PM until 5:00 AM in the morning. Workers, cargo vehicles, and public transportation is not included in the curfew.
- Persons aged 18 to 65 and those with comorbidities, immunodeficiencies, and other health risks shall be required to remain in their residences at all times except when indispensable under certain circumstances.
- Visiting person outside the household is discouraged.
- Even at home, the wearing of a mask is strongly advised for the elderly and the vulnerable.
For more details. See the PDF of IATF Resolution No 104 here.