The Department of Social Welfare and Development DSWD partnered with different digital wallets and e-payments services in the Philippines to ensure the fast distribution of SAP 2nd Tranche.
Areas where you can claim your SAP 2nd Trance through Paymaya
Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR) – Benguet Province – Baguio – Mankayan – Kapangan
National Capital Region (NCR) – Las Piñas City – Makati City – Malabon City – Navotas City – Valenzuela City – Taguig City
Region III – Bulacan Province – Baliuag – Bocaue – Malolos City
Region IV-A – Rizal and Quezon Province – Antipolo – Rizal – Unisan – Quezon
Region VII – Cebu City
Also Read: How to claim DSWD Starpay Pay out?
How to claim your SAP through PayMaya?
- Once you receive a message from DSWD, download the PayMaya application, and register an account. (Kapag nakatanggap ng text mula sa DSWD, mag-download ng PayMaya app at mag-register ng account).
- Use the mobile number that you put on your Social Amelioration Card (SAC). (Gamitin ang parehong mobile number na isinulat sa SAC).
- Answer the DSWD Validation Form and make sure that the details you input are the same with what you wrote on your SAC. (Sagutan ang DSWD VAlidation Form at tiyakin na tugma ang mga detalye sa inyong Social Amelioration Card (SAC).
- Wait for the text of DSWD about the availability of your SAP Grant Voucher in PayMaya. (Hintayin ang SMS ng DSWD na available na ang iyong SAP drant voucher sa PayMaya).
- Claim the SAP Grant Voucherin your PayMaya app. (Iclaim ang SAP Grant Voucher sa iyong PayMaya app).
Where to see the DSWD Validation Form?
The DSWD Validation Form can be found in the SMS that you recieve from DSWD or in the homepage of the PayMaya app.
For PayMaya users, just follow the following instructions:
- Open the PayMaya application.
- Look and click for the banner of the DSWD Validation Form.
- You will then be redirected to the online form.
- Put the following details which include your first name, middle name, last name and last name. As well as the barangay, city, municipality, provonce, mobile number, birth date and SAC ID number. Make sure that all the details are the same in your SAC.
For more information, you can read it in this Paymaya website pymy.co/dswd.