The Civil Service Commission CSC will be having another online career fair in partnership with Jobstreet Philippines this 2020 as it celebrates its 120th Philippine Civil Service Anniversary.
There will be over 700 government positions available and it will be running for 5 days from September 14-18, 2020. If you are looking for work, you can try this applying for this job fair.
How to apply for the CSC Online Job Fair?
1. Ready your PDS
If you decided to apply and join the CSC Online Job fair, the first thing to do is to ready your Personal Data Sheet (PDS). This is a must when applying for a government job. This serves as your resume where your details including your school, past work experiences, training, etc are written.
Note: Click the preregister link on number 3 and fill up your PDS online and it will automatically be attached to your account.(Source CSC).
2. Register on Jobstreet
Since the Career Fair is with a partnership with Jobstreet, you need to register on Jobstreet first. Register here in this link: https://bit.ly/3beO0EZ.
How to create an account in Jobstreet?
- Visit the Jobstreet website by typing in your browser, jobstreet.com.ph
- Click the “Free Sign Up” button.
- Fill in the necessary details like your name, last name, email, and password.
- Then, click “Sign Up”.
- Complete all the basic information and preferences and choose “Next”.
- Fill in your highest qualification and latest work experience to start creating your profile.
- Select “Complete” and you will then need to validate your email address.
3. Pre-register on the Government Online Career Fair GOCF
Pre-register and Complete your Personal Data Sheet (PDS). Your PDS is automatically attached to your account once you completed the creation of your account:
Pre register here: https://bit.ly/2EW1xW8
How to upload the PDS in your Jobstreet profile?
- Log-in to your account first.
- Click the “My Jobstreet” the Edit Profile.
- On the menu, choose the “Uploaded Resume” the select “Upload Now”, “View”, or “Replace”.
- Follow the instructions given to locate your accomplished PDS form.
- Click on upload.
4. Save the date to participate on September 14-18 GOCF 2020.
You can now look for available jobs in your region. Visit this link https://bit.ly/3hYwRlr.