Forest Management Bureau is hiring. If you want to be a part of their team, check out the vacancies available.
Senior Forest Management Specialist (5)
Forest Management Specialist II (2)
Information System Analyst III (2)
Information System Analyst II
Computer Programmer II
Financial Analyst II
Administrative Assistant III
Administrative Assistant II
Everyone is welcome to apply. Read their statement below.
“This Office is a gender-fair and disability-inclusive employer. All Interested applicants including persons with disability, members of indigenous communities and those from any Sexual Orientation and Gender Identities (SOGI) are encouraged to apply for the above vacant position”.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than August 28, 2019.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017 and Work Experience Sheet) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Original copy of the authenticated Certificate of eligibility/license;
- Original copy of the authenticated Transcript of Records and Diploma; and
- Photocopy of Certificates of Training programs completed.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
NONITO M. TAMAYO, CESO IV
Forest Management Bureau
Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
If you are interested and qualified, you may send in your application letter and pertinent requirements to [email protected]
For inquiries, please call (632) 927-6978 or send email to [email protected].
Go to their website here.