If you want to be a part of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency, then this article is for you. The PDEA announces through Facebook the Schedule of Exams for PDEA Agent/Intelligence Officer I Applicants this 2020.
In case that you did not pass yet your application, then worry no more. They are accepting walk-ins during the exam day provided that you bring your requirements and you are wearing the proper attire.
Plantilla Position: Intelligence Officer I
PDEA Agent Salary: Grade 11 /Amount: PHP 22, 316 (In accordance with the first tranche of SSL 5)
PDEA Exam Schedule 2020
Qualifying & Neuro-psychological Examinations
Regions CAR, I, II, and III
Date: February 29,2020 (Saturday)/6:00am to 5:00pm
Venue: National Educators Academy of the Philippines (NEAP) Building, DepEd-CAR Complex, Wangal, La Trinidad, Benguet
Deadline of Submission of Application Requirements at PDEA-CAR Regional Office: February 18, 2020. They also accept walk-in applicants.
Regions IV-A, V, NCR, Mimaropa
Date: March 1, 2020 (Sunday) 6:00AM to 5:00PM
Venue: San Francisco High School, Misamis Street, Bago Bantay, Quezon City
Visayas: Regions VI, VII & VIII
Date: March 01,2020 (Sunday) 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Venue: Abellana National High School, Osmena Boulevard, Cebu City
Mindanao: Regions IX, X, XI, XII, XIII & BARM
Date: February 29, 2020 (Saturday) 6:00 AM-5:00 PM Venue: Davao CPO Covered Court, Camp Capt. Domingo E. Leonor, San Pedro Street, Davao City
Walk-in applicants will be accommodated provided they are qualified and compliant with the requirements. Applicants may take the exams at the testing venue nearest to him/her.
A. Dress Code
• White, round-necked T-shirt, maong pants (blue jeans) and rubber shoes.
• (Proper haircut for males; hair in ponytail for females)
B. What to Bring
• Original Copy of Personal Data Sheet (PDS) (CSC Form No. 212, Revised 2017); encoded – updated and accomplished properly and completely.
• Photocopy of CSC Certification of Eligibility/PRC Certification of Board Rating and Valid ID.
• Two (2) latest passport size ID pictures (white background, with signature over the printed name at the bottom part)
• 2 pencils Mongol
• Black pen
• Original Copy of the ff:
– College Diploma
– Official Transcript of Records
– (CSC) Certification of Eligibility/Eligibility Card or (PRC) report of rating
– PSA/NSO issued birth certificate
– (NCIP) certificate of confirmation, if under height
C. Additional Reminders
• Must be at the testing venue before 6:00 am.
• No fees will be collected.
• Applicants are notified by the PDEA Academy thru email and text/call and updates are posted on Facebook: Pdeacar Hr, Pdeacar Baguio, and PDEA Academy Recruitment
• Age waivers are not accepted.
• An applicant is highly discouraged from applying if he/she is NOT:
-of good moral background
-willing to be assigned anywhere in the Philippines
-willing to undergo rigid 6 months training
D. Contact Numbers
-For queries, call @
0977-364-1274(globe)/0918-5354-378 (Smart)/ (02) 897-5437 (PLDT)
E. Minimum Qualification Standards
a.) Education: Baccalaureate Degree Holder
b.) Eligibility: CS professional or 2nd level eligibility; holder of PRC license (RA 1080)/qualified by CSC under special laws
c.) Work experience: None required
d.) Training: None required
e.) Age: At least 21 years old but not more than 35 years old upon oathtaking.
Female 5 feet
***For those under height, please secure Certificate of Confirmation (COC) from NCIP
Source: PDEA Academy Recruitment
Like and Follow our Official Facebook page for updates, jobs, scholarships, etc.