The September Bar Exam 2023 was conducted on September 17 (Sunday), September 20 (Wednesday), and 24 (Sunday). A total of 10,404 examinees took the exam on the First day and 10,392 on the second day. On the third day, there were 10,387 bar exam takers.
The Bar Exam was headed by Ramon Paul Hernando Associate Justice, the simultaneous digital and regionalized bar exams were administered at fourteen (14) local testing centers nationwide.
This includes the following locations:
- San Beda University – Manila
- University of Santo Tomas
- San Beda College – Alabang
- University of the Philippines Diliman
- Manila Adventist College
- University of the Philippines Bonifacio Global City
- Saint Louis University
- Cagayan State University
- University of Nueva Caceres
- University of San Jose – Recoletos
- University of San Carlos
- Dr. V. Orestes Romualdez Educational Foundation
- Ateneo de Davao University
- Xavier University
Criminal Law Bar Exam Questions September 2023
On the third day, Criminal Law in the morning and Remedial Law, Legal and Judicial Ethics with Practical Exercises.
Day 3 (Morning): Criminal Law
Criminal Law Bar Questions 2022 PDF
On the Second day, November 13, 2022, the examination in the morning was about Criminal Law (and Practical Exercises) while the exam in the afternoon was about Commercial Law.
Here are the Questions for the Criminal Law Exam: