The Professional Regulation Commission releases the schedule of different board exams and its respective dates of filing. If you are planning to take the CPALE or the Accountancy board exam for 2020, then check the schedule below.
CPA Board Exam 2020 Schedule
As per resolution no. 1210 series of 2019, the Accountancy board exam schedule will be on May 10, 17, & 20 at different testing sites nationwide. Locations are in Manila/NCR, Baguio, CDO, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Tuguegarao, and Tacloban.
Application has started last November 18, 2019, and will end on March 25, 2020. Refer to the table below.
|Name of Exam||Date of Exam||Start of Filing||End of Filing|
|CPA||May 10, 17, & 20||November 18, 2019||March 25, 2020.|
How to apply for the CPA Board Exam?
The application will be done online at PRC LERIS. Go to https://online2.prc.gov.ph/ to apply. You may want to see our guide on how to register on PRC LERIS. Applicants are also advised to pay through Landbank (i-access), PayMaya, or UCPB(over the counter). After your application, you can go to the PRC office to submit all the requirements needed.
Application Requirements for CPA Board Exam
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Transcript of Records with scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination purposes”
- PSA Marriage contract ( if married)
- NBI Clearance
- Refresher course after 2 failures effective October 1976
- Condition/Removal exam- to be taken within 2 years from the date of exam
- Payment: P900.00 – complete
- P450.00 – conditioned/removal
Coverage of Exam
To be able to pass the exam, you should know the topics you need to review. Even though you study it in college, it’s always better to be ready and refresh your knowledge. So, here’s the coverage of the exam:
- Management Advisory Services
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Advanced Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Regulatory Framework for Business Transactions
After your application, get ready for the examination. Please make sure you know the rules about what to bring and not to bring during the exam. God Bless on your journey.
How to know the CPA Board Exam Results?
PRC will announce if the results are already out. You can check it on their website or you can follow our Facebook Page as we also update about the release of results.