The Commission on Elections will release a mobile application that can be downloaded on smartphones that aim to streamline voter’s registration process. The mobile app is said to launch on June 15, 2021, Tuesday. It is an offline app which means you can still access it without the internet. It can also be shared offline from one android smartphone to the other using shareit or other file-sharing applications.
The Comelec Mobile App will allow you to fill up the application form for the Voter’s registration. Afterward, a QR code will be generated for you in which you need to save it. You will still need to visit the local Comelec Office for your QR code to be scanned and your biometrics to be taken.
How to use the Comelec Mobile Registration App?
New Update as of June 17, 2021. The Mobile Registration Form App will no longer be downloadable online, in order to prioritize its use in the pilot areas identified by COMELEC, consisting of 575 cities and municipalities in the country.
- The Mobile Registration Form App can be downloaded through the link bit.ly/MobileFormApp. Just type this in google and click Download.
- Open the Mobile App and click ” Get Started”.
- Select the type of application and tap “proceed”
- Fill out all the necessary Personal Information.
- Confirm the details you input by ticking the box.
- Tap “Generate QR code” and save the QR code to your phone.
- Bring your valid ID as well as the QR code for scanning.
Commissioner Marlon Casquejo is the one who conceptualized the project. He is expected to grace the maiden launch of the Mobile Registration App in Tagum City, Davao Del Norte.
The Mobile App was rolled out in some areas at the start of June. It is currently being implemented in some 500 cities and municipalities nationwide which include Davao, NCR and Cebu.
1 thought on “How to use the Comelec Mobile Registration App?”
Why can’t I open the link given?