Makati has its own portal for the registration of those who want to be vaccinated. If you are planning to get inoculated, then you can follow the step-by-step guide below.
Who can register for the Vaccination?
- Makati Frontliners
- Seniors with Yellow Card
- Seniors with White Card
- Makati City Voter
- Makatizen Card Holders
- Seniors with Makatizen Card
- Seniors – Makati Resident Non-Voter
- Makati Resident, Non-Voter
- Seniors with Blu Card
- Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps Beneficiary)
- Seniors – Makati Registered Voter
Makati Vaccine Registration
- Visit the website www.proudmakatizen.com and click the covid 19 vaccination icon.
- Answer the prescreening questionnaire for vaccination. For people with comorbidity who are: non-senior Makati voters, non-senior Makati residents,s or non-senior 4ps beneficiaries, make sure to answer the question about your comorbidity. Upload either one of the proofs of your medical condition:
- Medical Certificate (issued within the last 18 months).
- Medical prescription (issued within the last 6 months).
- Double-check and click Submit.
- A confirmation number will be sent for your Covid 19 vaccine reservation.
- Screenshot or write the confirmation number. (One confirmation number for one person only). Moreover, the schedule of your vaccination depends on the availability of the vaccine.
- Make sure that you go on the time and date mentioned from the BAKUNAMKT.
- Come 15 minutes early.
- Bring one valid Id
- For people with comorbidity, don’t forget to bring your medical certificate or medical prescription.
How to register if you are a part of the A4 category?
For the A4 category, your registration will just differ depending from the sector you belong.
The following sector is included in the A4 category of the Department of Health.
- A4.1- Private sectors working outside their homes.
- A4.2- Government employees including the Government-Owned or Controlled Corporations and Local Government Units.
- Workers from Informal Sectors and Self-employed working outside their homes, house helpers, and caregivers.
For more updates, you can follow the Official Facebook Page of the Makati here.
7 thoughts on “Makati Vaccination Registration Online; Step by Step Guide”
to register for vaccination
Paano po ulit mag register dahil yung last na schedule for vaccination hindi po ako nakapunta.
panu po mag verify ng registered sa vaccine.. dipo kc ng txt sa mobile # q.. kung anung schedule ,,
may registration na po ako kaso 1st dose po ang nailagay ko dapat po 2nd Dose na po kase nag pa vaccine na po ako ng 1st dose sa company kase need na po sa company yung sa portal na register ko po Jan 2022 pa kaya po magpaparegister po ako ng for 2nd Dose na po sana kaso walang nag confirm po thru text baka pwede nyo po ma help salamat po
Anu ano po Ang requirements na kailangan para sa vaccine ng 12-17 yrs old?
If ever na wala pa syang live birth certificate?
may concern po ako may schedule po ako ng vaccine ng 1st dose sa Jan 19 sa Fort bonifacio Elem Sch kaso po naka pagvaccine na ako sa ofc namen ng 1st dose dahil need na po namen ito before Dec 1 last year pwede po ba ang ipa vaccine ko sa 1st dose ko e pang 2nd dose na po? please advise on my email thanks
Paano puh mag change name..kc mali puh ung spelling nang name quh sa vaccine card..slmat puh