The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) is hiring. A total of 50 Job vacancies available. If you are interested to apply, see the qualifications and requirements below.
CAAP Hiring 2021
The following Positions are available:
- Administrative Assistant I
- Utility Worker II
- Industrial Security Guard B
- Corporate Planning Assistant A
- Data Encoder-Controller
- Driver Mechanic B
- Records Officer IV
- Procurement Analyst A
- Cashier I
- Human Resource Management Officer IV
- Human Resource Management Officer II
- Human Resource Management Officer I
- Accountant I
- Assistant Director General I
- Department Manager III
- Air Traffic Management Officer V
- Air Traffic Management Officer IV
- Air Traffic Management Officer III
- Air Traffic Management Officer II
- Air Traffic Management Officer I
- Division Chief III
- CNS Systems Officer V
- CNS Systems Officer IV
- CNS Systems Officer III
- Airfield Lighting and Power
- Technician I
- Draftsman II
- Aerodrome Engineer I
- Engineering Assistant
- Firefighter I
- Firefighter III
- Firefighter IV
- Administrative Officer II
- Administrative Assistant III
- Supervising Aviation Services Safety Inspector
See the PDF below for the complete details which include qualifications, salary, and area of assignment.
Deadline of Submission of Application
Submission of Application is until September 21, 2021.
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying, prepare the following documents and the application letter and send to the address below not later than September 21, 2021.
Qualified applicants are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
Amneris G. Gabriel Officer-in-Charge, Human Resource Management Division Old Mia Road, Pasay City [email protected]
- Fully Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212 Revised 2017);
- Fully Accomplished Work Experience Sheet (CS Form No. 212 Attachment);
- Original Copy of the Authenticated Certificate of Eligibility/Rating/License;
- Certificate of Live Birth duly Authenticated by the PSA or LCR (for entry-level application only);
- Marriage Contract/Certificate duly Authenticated by the PSA or LCR (for entry-level application only and if applicable);
- Valid National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance (for entry-level only);
- Performance rating in the last rating period or Latest Performance Rating Assessment (if applicable);
- Certified True Copies of scholastic/academic record such as diploma and Transcript of Records (TOR);
- Certification of Employment with Job Description from the previous company (if any)
Source: CAAP website
8 thoughts on “CAAP Hiring 2021| Apply now!”
I am a former as area supervisor in LISTAHANAN3..Hoping..need to work for family..
I’ve been 15 yrs employee in fast-food chain and now I continue my studies. But because of pandemic i need to stop and looking for a job to provide the needs of my family. I want to be part of your team and willing to try any challenges.
May I follow up my application as utility worker. I’ve filed my application last January 2020. I’ve the new International Airport in will open soon. Kindly include me in your staff. I badly need a job because I’m already a widow with 6 children all minors.
Hoping for your kind consideration.
kindly reply regarding my follow up application
I am interested for any work, I’m graduated of BACHELOR OF SCIENCE AND MARINE TRANSPORTATION.
PLEASE FOR GIVE ME IN MY OPPORTUNITY TO JOB, WE NEED OUR FAMILY.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Hi I’m from Davao city and I want to apply for the position of administrative officer I , I’m a graduate of BS criminology and already a CLE passer . My concern is , can I submit my requirements or documents to the nearest CAAP office ? Or it should be mailed to Pasay city? I’m looking forward for your response . Thank you.
Willing to apply driver mechanic
I am interested for any work , I’m graduated of Bachelor Information Technology.
I live in Basista, Pangasinan
Please for give me in my opportunity to job, we need our family.
Thank you very much