The Philippine Statistics Authority PSA announces on its official website that it is looking for applicants for the Central and Field Offices Job Vacancies. If you are interested to apply, Check out the available hiring below.
PSA hiring March 2021 Field and Central Offices
Central Office Hiring
Field Office Hiring
Philsys Registry Office Hiring
To check complete details of the vacant positions like the qualifications, training, eligibility, deadline of application, and other details, go to the PSA career portal by clicking this link https://hris.psa.gov.ph/CareerPortal. Type in the search box the position you are interested to apply for and click the search icon. Afterward, click on the Job name and the details will be shown on your screen.
How to apply?
Application for PSA job vacancies is now online. You need to register an account first to their portal by visiting this link https://hris.psa.gov.ph/RegisterApplicant. You must complete your online profile with full details on Personal Data Sheet Information for your application to be considered.
Applicants are required to submit the following:
- Scanned copy of signed APPLICATION LETTER stating the specific position title with salary grade (SG) level and specific place of assignment as posted; The application letter must be addressed to:
Dennis S. Mapa, Ph.D.
National Statistician and Civil Registrar General
- Scanned copy of duly accomplished PERSONAL DATA SHEET (PDS) with recent ID picture taken within three (3) months prior to submission of the application (CSC Form No. 212, Revised 2017) duly subscribed and sworn to before an authorized administering officer;
- Scanned copy of signed WORK EXPERIENCE SHEET (CSC Form No. 212 – as Attachment to PDS);
- Scanned copy of AUTHENTICATED ELIGIBILITY (CSC, CESB, RA 1080, PD 907, etc.);
- Scanned copy of TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS;
- Scanned copy of CERTIFICATE/S OF TRAINING participated within the last five (5) years relevant to the position applied for (if applicable);
- Scanned copy of INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE COMMITMENT REVIEW (IPCR) or its equivalent for the last rating period (for applicants with work experience);
- Scanned copy of AFFIDAVIT OF INFORMED CONSENT, WAIVER, AND UNDERTAKING OF COMPLIANCE TO THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATION STANDARDS AND REQUIREMENT; and
- For SG 24 applicants: Scanned copy of certification from an authorized officer, indicating that they are performing supervisory functions, including the specific period and a number of subordinates.
Additional instructions for strict compliance:
- PSA respects the Next-in-Rank principle in the Omnibus Rules on Appointments and Other Human Resource Actions (ORAOHRA) subject to qualification standards and requirements of the position. However, failure to submit the application and/or PSA Human Resource Merit Promotion and Selection Board (PSA – HRMPSB) Form 2 (Waiver as Next-in-Rank Form) by any PSA employee considered as next in rank is automatically a waiver of his/her privilege.
- The PSA reserves the right to suspend or terminate the hiring process for whatever reason or disqualify any and/or all applicants for failure to comply any of the foregoing requirements and instructions without incurring liabilities against any of the applicant/s.
- Applicants must present the original copy of the documents/attachments to the Secretariat before the interview. In case the interview is online or via video conference platform and it is difficult for the candidate to appear before the Secretariat, the presentation of original documents for verification of authenticities is subject to instruction of the Secretariat appropriate for the situation. Inability to present any of these documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Applications with incomplete attachments and/or incomplete information or signature within a particular attachment will not be considered.
- Interviews of pre-qualified applicants will be conducted on such schedule as agreed upon by the members of the National Human Resource Merit Promotion and Selection Board (NHRMPSB) at Philippine Statistics Authority, Eton Centris Complex, EDSA cor. Quezon Ave., Diliman, Quezon City. The NHRMPSB may employ teleconference/online interview or change the venue of the interview subject to two (2) days prior notice to the concerned applicants via email or through mobile/cellular phone.