For those aspiring to be one of the Cadet Corps of PMA, you should pass the PMA Entrance Exam first. The exam is set on August 25, 2019. If you are one of those who failed to apply online, you can still take the exam through walk-in applications.
Today, August 23, the PMA announces the dates and venues for walk-in applicants. As well as the requirements to bring.
Requirements for walk-in applicants:
It is important to have complete requirements prior to coming to the venue. These are the requirements you need.
• Duly accomplished application form– you can download this to the PMA website. Or you can directly download it here.
• 2pcs 2×2 ID Picture (White Background)
• PSA Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
• Form 137/138 or latest grades (Photocopy)
• 2pcs #02 Mongol Pencil
• Valid Identification Card
Venues for Walk-in applicants
See the photos below.
It is better to come on the said date earlier to avoid delays.
Good luck to all the examinees.