BPI to Palawan express is the newest BPI online facility on which you can send cash to any of the 5,000 branches of Palawan Express.
This is very helpful since not everyone has a bank account. Like for instance, we need to pay for the goods that we order online. The seller would only accept money remittance which includes Palawan express. It will be less hassle since we can do the transaction online already. Not only that this is very convenient but also is secure. Since bpi uses One Time Pin (OTP).
How to send money from BPI to Palawan Express?
The BPI to cash is available using the web. BPI says that it will be available soon to the mobile app as well.
1. Go to this link https://www.bpi.com.ph/bank/services/bpi-to-cash and scroll down. Click the “send money now”. Remember that you need to have an online BPI account to use this service.
2. Input the receiver’s details. Details include the name of the receiver ( first name, middle initial, and last name), the amount of money you want to send, and his/her mobile number.
3. After filling up the details, click “Next”.
4. Enter your registered email address.
5. Log in to BPI online account and choose which account you would like to use.
6. Select ” Pay” and enter the OTP sent to your mobile number.
7. Click proceed and don’t forget to take note of the 13 digit reference number.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the fee for BPI to Palawan Express? They will deduct a P99 service fee in your account.
How long would it take to receive the money you sent? The funds will be available as early as four hours after the transaction was made.
What will the receiver’s need to claim the money? The receivers need to bring his/her valid ID and the 13 digit reference number to any of the Palawan branches nationwide.
How much is the maximum amount I can send? You can send an amount of up to 10,000 per sent out and a maximum of 50,000 per day.
Transactions made after 1:30 pm will be processed the next day. If you want your beneficiary to receive the money on that day, send it as early as possible. Palawan Express branches are open every day from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.