VaXCertPh portal officially began the pilot run on September 6, 2021, for the issuance of digital COVID-19 vaccination certificates in the country. However, the initial phase will prioritize requests coming from OFWs, and Filipinos who will be departing from the Philippines for international travel with their place of residence indicating NCR and Baguio City.
The VaxCertPH will be opened to the general public and for other purposes at a later time based on the recommendations of the VaxCertPH Sub-TWG to the IATF. The DICT is directed to ensure that private establishments be given access with the public key in order to provide a manner for confirming the authenticity of vaccination certificates purportedly obtained using VaxCertPH.
VaxCertPH relies on the data submitted by local government units (LGUs) through the Vaccine Information Management System (VIMS).
VaXCertPh: How to register for digital covid-19 certificate in the Philipppines?
Individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 can get their digital vaccination certificates through the VaxCertPH portal at: https://vaxcert.doh.gov.ph
- Click Continue, to request a vaccination certificate. If you want to verify your covid 19 vaccination certificate QR code, click the scan button.
- You will then need to review the data privacy and tick the box if you have read and agreed. Then, click continue.
- Answer the questions with regards to your vaccine and your travel. Note: The certificate to be generated is valid 14 days after the final vaccination date.
- Enter your personal details and make sure that they match the details on your vaccination card.
- Review your given information, input the code that is shown on your screen and they will be verifying the vaccination details you give. In case no record has been found, you can upload your vaccination card and valid ID and provide your e-mail & contact number.
- After they find your record, then that’s it. You can now get your vaccination certificate. You can download, print, or simply take a screenshot of your certificate’s QR code.