Are you an aspiring lawyer? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to achieve your dream. University of Makati School of Law opens the application for their Full Scholarship Program today.
University of Makati School of Law Full Scholarship Program
The University of Makati is the first and only law school that offers a Scholarship Program to all its students. Every scholar does not pay any tuition or miscellaneous fees. Filipinos have full access to free legal education through the support of the Government of Makati.
Update: In view of the ongoing enhanced community quarantine, the University of Makati School of Law will transition to online application for the Juris Doctor( J.D Thesis) Program.
- Letter of Intent addressed to Dean Emeritus Jejomar C. Binay, through Dean Jose M. Layug, Jr.
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- Curriculum Vitae with attached 2×2 i.d photo
- 2 pcs. 2×2 I.D photo
- Handwritten Essay ( Why do I deserve to be a scholar of UMAK SOL?)
- A 3-minute video essay or video advocacy introducing yourself, your educational and family background, your advocacy, and your reason for taking up law.
- Accomplished application form which can be accessed via google forms. Click this link to access the application form.
Interested applicants may send e-copies of the requirements to email@example.com
The application period is extended until June 15, 2020. For the academic year 2020-2021, there will be 50 slots available.
Applicants may opt to take the UMAK Law School Admission Test (LSAT) online via google forms or may take the same physically at the UMAK SOL library Learning Commons by available schedule or appointment basis after the lifting of the enhanced community quarantine.
- No tuition and miscellaneous fees.
- P10,000 monthly allowance.
- P10,000 semestral book allowance.
- Successful applicants who pass the written exams will be scheduled for an interview.
- The UMak SOL administration will announce whether the interview will be via online platforms or face to face.
- The results will be posted on the UMak School of Law Facebook page.
For those who send their requirements prior to the ECQ, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (ATTN: Ms. Karen Mabazza). Inform that you pass your requirements and coordinate with Ms. Karen about your options in relation to taking the UMak LSAT.
Is the scholarship open to non-Makati Residents?
The scholarship program is open to interested applicants nationwide. They have scholars from Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. So, if you are not from Makati, you can still apply and be a scholar of their program.
For more inquiries, you can visit the UMak SOL Office located at the University of Makati, 5F HPSB Bldg or you can contact them at (02) 883-1873. You can also follow their Facebook page.
For updates, you can like and follow us on our Official Facebook page for more news, scholarships, and jobs.