Are you an aspiring lawyer? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to achieve your dream. University of Makati School of Law opens the application for their Full Scholarship Program for AY 2021-2022.
University of Makati School of Law Full Scholarship Program
The University of Makati is the first and only law school that offers a Scholarship Program to all its students. Every scholar does not pay any tuition or miscellaneous fees. Filipinos have full access to free legal education through the support of the Government of Makati.
- Letter of Intent addressed to Dean Emeritus Jejomar C. Binay, through Dean Jose M. Layug, Jr.
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- Curriculum Vitae with attached 2×2 i.d photo
- Handwritten Essay ( Why do I deserve to be a scholar of UMAK SOL?)
Interested applicants may send complete set of requirements to [email protected]
Online Registration Link
You can register in this link.
- No tuition and miscellaneous fees.
- P10,000 monthly allowance.
- P10,000 semestral book allowance.
- Successful applicants who pass the written exams will be scheduled for an interview.
- The UMak SOL administration will announce whether the interview will be via online platforms or face to face.
- The results will be posted on the UMak School of Law Facebook page.
Is the scholarship open to non-Makati Residents?
The scholarship program is open to interested applicants nationwide. They have scholars from Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. So, if you are not from Makati, you can still apply and be a scholar of their program.
For more inquiries, you can visit the UMak SOL Office located at the University of Makati, 5F HPSB Bldg or you can contact them at (02) 883-1873. You can also follow their Facebook page.
For updates, you can like and follow us on our Official Facebook page for more news, scholarships, and jobs.