The PNPA Cadetship Program is a government Scholarship Program. It is a 4-year education and training program leading to the Bachelor of Science In Public Safety degree. Aspiring cadets need to take the PNPA Cadet Admission Test (PNPACAT) to be qualified for the next step of recruitment.
Graduates are appointed as Police Lieutenants of the Philippine National Police, Inspectors of the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology, and the Bureau of Fire Protection.
PNPA Entrance Exam 2023
The online application for the Philippine National Police Academy Cadet Admission Test (PNPACAT) Admission Year 2023-2024 for Class 2028 has officially open last January 20, 2023, until July 30, 2023. They will not allow walk-in applicants.
Before proceeding, you need scanned copies of the following:
- A. PSA Birth Certificate (front page only and must CLEARLY show your full name, birthdate, mother and father’s name),
- B. Passport-sized OR 2×2 picture (white background), and
- C. Accomplished BMI Form (available in our website and Official FB Page, to be accomplished by a LICENSED PHYSICIAN ONLY, government or private).
FOR ONLINE APPLICATION, Read here.
The PNPA Cadet Admission Test (PNPACAT) is conducted yearly. Usually, PNPACAT is administered every last week of October or the first week of November. Last year’s schedule falls on November 8. This year’s schedule is still unknown.
The exam will be held in different testing centers nationwide. If you are interested to take the exam, prepare the needed documents as early as possible and wait for updates by checking the PNPA website. You can also follow our official Facebook page.
One of the advantages of becoming a part of the PNPA Cadetship program is that you will be a scholar of the government. They offer a full scholarship grant for four years of training and education with pay and allowances.
In addition to the pay and allowances, you will be free tuition, uniforms, food, and accommodation. Importantly after graduation, you will automatically be employed in government service.
Check out here if you are qualified to apply or not before proceeding.
1. A natural-born Filipino citizen;
2. Must be 18-22 years old before June 1, 2024;
3. Male or female must be single with no parental obligation;
4. At least Senior High School graduate and/or has satisfactorily complied with all the requirements for graduation before July 30, 2024
5. At least 5’2” (157.47 cm) for males and 5’0” (152.40 cm) for females;
6. With a weight that corresponds to the applicant’s height, gender, and age;
7. Physically and mentally fit to undergo the Cadetship Program;
8. With good moral character (no criminal, administrative or civil derogatory record);
9. Without pending complaint and/or case before any tribunal of whatever nature;
10. Not a former cadet of PNPA, or other similar institutions; and
11. Not have been dismissed from any private employment or government position for cause.
Grounds for Medical Disqualifications:
- Defective Visual Perception (color blindness, nearsighted/farsighted with corrective eyeglasses or lens, nystagmus);
- Physical Deformities Example: bowlegged or congenital defects;
- Perforated eardrum, chronic sinusitis, bleeding tendencies, hemorrhoids, hernia (if not treated), varicocele, extensive skin disorders;
- History of heart disease, hypertension, asthma, active PTB, kidney and liver diseases, epileptic seizure disorders, major operations; communicable diseases (such as AIDS, Hepatitis, VD, etc.);
- Full dentures, upper and lower, Cleft lip and palate, malocclusion, Deformities of the face, Open bite, Tongue-tied, missing four(4) anterior or front teeth & Missing six (6) posterior/molar teeth;
- Tattoos or other brotherhood marks;
- Ear piercing for males and multiple ear piercing for females;
- For Females: Goiter; History of pregnancy; Presence of breast mass; Painful menstruation;
- Any other similar defects which may hinder the Cadetship Training Program.
How to apply?
Follow the step-by-step guide for the PNPA Online Application here.
All qualified applicants may now register and apply until July 30, 2023.
Phases of Screening
Applicants who successfully passed the PNPACAT shall qualify for the next phase of screening which is as follows:
1) Physical Agility Test (PAT);
The following are the passing scores in each event for PAT:
|Full Arms Hanging||N/A||45 Sec|
|2 Min Push-Ups||25 Reps||25 Reps|
|2 Min Sit-Ups||40 Reps||40 Reps|
|100 Meter Dash||18 Sec||20 Sec|
|3 Km Run||24 Mins||27 Mins|
2) Psychological and Psychiatric Examination (PPE);
3) Physical, Medical, and Dental Examination (PMDE); and,
4) Panel Interview.
310 thoughts on “PNPA Entrance Exam 2023 Schedule”
Gusto kopo Sana mag take ng exam at mag apply po I’m 18 years old 5,3 po yung height
Paano po maka pasok Po sa PNPN application?
Wala pa pong NOE na natatanggap sa email ko pero nasa list po ako sa mga mag eexam ngayong nov 28 and 29 2021.
WHAT IF po bumagsak sa medical test dahil lang sa visual defect na nearsighted.. mabibigyan parin poba ng chance up until pasukan na ipa ayos? ….. like lasik eye surgery which is a minor surgery lang po.
How to apply sir. For senior high
I am a be PNPA today
Good Day Ma’am \Sir
I’m willing to take the Entrance Exam and Also I’m 20 yrs old and I’m 1st yr college and may I know how to apply for this opportunity…
I’m 17 Po ngayon pero graduating shs 18-22 years old nman Po DBA before June 1 2024 so pasok ako