For those interested to work in the Philippine National Police, you can apply online using PNP ORAS. This is the first step in the recruitment process. This is the pre-assessment phase. After the application online, the candidate must wait for advice from PNP.
New Update: The Online application is now called CORES which means Comprehensive Online Recruitment Processing System. Read about it here.
What is PNP ORAS?
PNP ORAS is an online application website used by aspiring civil servants to apply to the Philippine National Police. It is a hassle-free online application so you won’t need to queue and visit the office of recruitment.
But before proceeding, you might want to check if you are qualified first to save you both the time and effort in applying.
Who are qualified to apply and what are the required minimum qualifications?
1. A citizen of the Philippines;
2. A person of good moral character;
3. Must have passed the psychiatric/psychological, drug, and physical tests to be administered by the PNP;
4. Must possess a formal baccalaureate degree from a recognized learning institution;
5. Must be eligible;
– PNP Entrance (NAPOLCOM)
– RA No. 1080 (Bar and Board Examinations)
– PD No. 907 (CS eligibility to College Honor Graduates)
6. Must not have been dishonorably discharged from military employment or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government;
7. Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude;
8. Must be at least one meter and sixty-two centimeters (1.62m) in height for males and one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57m);
9. Must weigh not more or less than five kilograms (5kg) from the standard weight Corresponding to his/her weight, age, and sex; and
10. Must not be less than twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age.
Note: An applicant shall be considered to be 21 years of age on his/her 21st birthday and shall be considered more than thirty (30) years of age on his/her 31st birthday.
PNP ORAS online registration
PNP Recruitment is now under the PNP Recruitment and Selection Service. The new recruitment hub will be under the supervision of the Directorate for Personnel and Records Management (DPRM).
Disclaimer: The procedure below is for the last year. The process may have changed since it is already PNP RSS responsible for recruitment.
- Create an account by filling out the required information they ask of you. It is important to provide a working and active email address. Use the Gmail account only.
After completing all the required information, click the submit button.
- PNP DPRM will be sending you a message on the email address that you provide. They will be giving you your USERNAME and PASSWORD and you have to use that if you log in to the same website. A confirmation link will also be included. Click the link to activate your account.
- Log in using the Username and Password that they gave you. The Log In button is located on the upper right side of the website.
- Choose the recruiting unit first before proceeding. Click on the Application Form in the menu bar and duly accomplish the form. Use the name and birth date indicated in your PSA Birth Certificate to avoid Disqualification. “Any discrepancy on your registered name shall automatically serve as the basis of your disqualification”. Kindly double-check your entries before you click the “Submit” button.
Note: The application form must be filled out personally by the applicant. Any false information may be ground for disqualification.
- Attach the required documents. Click on Submit after completing all the required fields. Follow the recommended file size of your scanned document to avoid errors at the end of your online application.
- If you wish to preview, just hit on the “Preview Button.”
That is how you register on the PNP ORAS website. I hope this helps and Goodluck with your application.
For inquiries contact them at 723-0401 local 4211/ cp 0917-1126-440
Like our Official Facebook Page for updates, scholarships, jobs, and news.